2-4.1 facade supplement.
- Added an insulated ventilated plaster facade, approximately 22 m
- That complements a rainscreen façade of clothing made of fiber cement-bonded cladding panels, approximately 45 m
- Exterior window sills made of aluminum sheet, approximately 40 m.
Overhaul and extension of a former airplane hangars at a laboratory building:
this includes: dismantling of windows and mullion and transom facades, construction of ventilated trapezoidal sheet metal facades, window blocks, sunscreen and facades polycarbonate multiwall sheets.
The work to be performed includes:
Dismantlement inventory facades:
- Dismantling post and beam construction, 200 m
- Disassembly window elements, about 50 m
Exterior facades house:
- Trapezoidal sheet metal facade, ventilated, with mineral WD, approximately 430 m
- Window elements, aluminum profiles with triple glazing, 150 m
- Sunscreen, aluminum Venetian blinds, approximately 140 m
Exterior facades existing buildings:
- Facade of polycarbonate multiwall sheets, with steel substructure, approx 190 m
- Windows and doors, Aluminiumproflie with two laminated glazing, partly as a conversion, approximately 27 m
- Window elements, aluminum profiles with double-disc glazing, fire protection F30, about 27 m
Inner facades house:
- Trapezoidal sheet metal facade, punched, as acoustics clothing, 700m
- Window elements, steel profiles with fixed glazing, fire protection F30, about 45 m