Extension of the UNFCCC in Bonn "site equipment and logistics in accordance with DIN 18 300, 18 317, 18 320, 18 382nd60 m above ground level.
The preparation is carried out under difficult conditions within a flood vulnerable construction site with appropriate flood protection measures.
The following services are provided:
- Update logistics planning during the construction period;
- Access and control persons for construction site;
- Guarding the construction site;Logistics online portal;
- Disposal logistics.
- Upgrading of existing access roads;
- Production of bearing surfaces;
- Baucontaineranlagen for contractors in operating model;
- Baucontaineranlage for contracting;Portable toilets in a skyscraper;
- Fences, Bautüren, protective clothing, during construction ramps and platforms;Bauheizung;
- Winter service;
- Bausch Ran system and key management;
- Fire protection: fire extinguishers, emergency exit signs and warning system during construction;Earthwork; Earthworks.
Baubegleitender flood protection:
- Preparatory measures such acquisition, maintenance and provision of existing flood protection elements, provision of sandbags, provision of pumps;
- Emergency procedures as needed: Construction site evacuation, patrols flood protection;
- Measures after the flood as needed: cleaning, resettlement site.
Quantity or scope
- Container plant in AN operator model:
8 office containers, 21 accommodation containers, 14 container magazine
- Container System AG:
22 Office Trailers for offices and meeting rooms of various sizes, including 2
WC / kitchenette
- Sanitary and medical containers;
- Hoarding: 300 m;
- Weather protection 900 m
- Upgrading access roads 1 000 meters
- Storage areas 150 m