VN-GEF-Clean Production & Energy Efficie - P116846
Clean Production and Energy Efficiency Project | Published September 20, 2016 - Deadline October 4, 2016
Consulting Services For Marketing And Scaling Up Of Voluntary
Agreement Program And Dissemination Of Esco Servicesand Epc Projects Through A Variety
Of Channels Such As Publication Of Case Studies, Launching Of Awareness Campaigns,
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONSOF INTEREST
Socialist Republicof Vietnam
Clean Productionand Energy Efficiency Project
Global EnvironmentFacility Trust Fund Grant (TF099859)
Consulting Services for marketingand scaling up of voluntary agreement program and Dissemination of ESCO services and EPCprojects through a variety of channels suchas publication of case studies, launching of awareness campaigns, collaboration with industry association, etc
Local consultant firm
1. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a grantfrom the Global Environment Facility (GEF) through the World Bank for the Vietnam Clean Production and Energy Efficiency Project(GEF CPEE Project), and intends to apply part of this grant to payments under a contract for the Marketing and scaling up ofvoluntary agreement (VA) program and Dissemination of ESCO services and EPC projects through a variety of channels such aspublication of case studies, launching of awareness campaigns, collaboration with industry association,etc.
2. The GEF CPEE Project is being implemented by the Ministryof Industry and Trade (MOIT), through a Project Management Unit (PMU). The CPEE PMU will recruit a local consulting firm to prepareand undertake a marketing plan for VA program and ESCO services & EPC projects,
3. The Localconsulting firm will be expected to develop and implement the marketing plan for pilot VA program and ESCO services, EPCprojects through a variety of channels such as publication of successful case studies, launching of awareness campaigns,preparation of videos, leaflets and organization of pilot VA signing ceremony and communication workshops for stakeholders. Theamount of effort is expected to be 6 man-months of professional services, commencing from November 2016 and being completed aroundend of April 2017.
4. The GEF CPEE PMU now invites eligible local consultantfirms to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultant firms must provide information indicating thatthey are qualified to perform the services (brochures, demonstration of experiencein similar assignments, experience in similarconditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultant firms may associate to enhance their qualifications.In case of forming an association, consultant firms should indicate in their Expression of Interest whether they will associate inthe form of joint venture or sub-contract. It is noted that in case of joint venture,all members of joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for execution of contract and one member shall be appointed torepresent the joint venture.
5. A local consultant firm will be selected through theConsultant Qualifications Selection (CQS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank's Guidelines:Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (May 2004, revised October 2006 and May 2010).
6. Interested local consultant firms may obtain further information at the address belowfrom 8:30 to 16:30 on regular working days or by e-mail to Ms. Nguyen Thu Phuong at:email@example.com.
7. Expressions of interest must be delivered by email, fax or hard copy to the addressbelow before 16h00, October 4, 2016:
Clean Production and EnergyEfficiency Project
Room. 18, 2nd floor, 91 Dinh Tien Hoang, HoanKiem Dist., Hanoi,
Tel/Fax: +84(4) 3938 7835