This project relates to the re-tendering process of the contract cleaning services for seven sites across the Education Department (ED), as detailed below:
First Tower Youth Centre
Gorey Youth Centre
Le Squez Youth Centre
Maufant Youth Centre
Move On Café
Oak Tree Gardens Youth Centre
Queens Silver Jubilee Activities Centre
St Saviours School
The documents are ready for DOWNLOADING as soon as you have registered an interest.
How to Register an Interest: To register your expression of interest for the above tender you are required to comply with the following:-
1) Be registered on the eTendering system – it takes no more than 15 minutes to register and there are no costs involved at all in the process. If you are already registered then go to stage 2
2) Once registered, express an interest in the tender (done so by clicking the ‘register interest’ button available at the bottom of the tender information page).
3) Once you have completed the above two steps you can download the tender documents.
Downloading tender documentation:
1. Go to www.tenders.gov.je
2. Click ‘login’ under the ‘Supplier Area’ section on the left of the screen
3. Enter your username and password
4. Click on ‘my opportunities’ upper right hand side of screen.
5. Next to ‘Organisations’ on the left hand side of the screen select an organisation from the dropdown menu and click the icon
6. This now gives a list of all the tenders you have expressed interest in where the documents have been published.
7. Click on the contract ID of the one you want – this is the blue reference number.
8. Click on the Title – this is the blue title name.
9. Click ‘View ITT / PQQ / Request for Quote’ in the top right hand corner – this is in the top section of the screen
10. This now opens up the details. Attachments such as the specification and other relevant documents can be opened.
11. Any documents which need details or prices to be entered by you should be saved on your own computer first – they are not saved within the eTendering system.