Procurement for the cleaning of common areas in Area C and G in Karlskrona AB Hem's property portfolio.
The contract relates to supervision and management of environmental building / room, environmentally safe and sopnedkastrum and cleaning of public areas of objects 4302 and 3,701th
The contract relates to laundry and textile services to the County Council of Blekinge and Kronoberg Region.
The purpose of this procurement is to cover the Armed Forces and FMV's requirements out of office supplies. With office supplies covered by this contract the following areas:
- Boards / Whiteboards + Accessories,
- Block and post-its,
- Computer Accessories (CD-R discs, cards, etc.),
- Packaging (moving boxes, bubble wrap, etc.),
- Disposable items (paper plates, cutlery etc.)
- Calendars and daily logs,
- Office machinery,
- Office paper (archival paper and copy paper)
- Folders and records,
- Desktop supplies (staplers, paper clips, wallpapers etc.),
- Cleaning and hygiene (toilet paper, soap, allrengöring mm)
- Other (bins, wall clocks, etc.).
FMV's goal is to sign a framework agreement with one (1) provider that can meet the need in all the above areas.
The assignment involves a total commitment which the supplier will handle direct deliveries to many parts of the country to the users as well as to supermarkets. This refers to all goods covered by the agreement. The supplier is expected to work proactively with FMV and the purchasers under the agreement to develop and improve the logistics chain and work with range control and monitoring.