Provision of Cleaning Materials to UNMISS Juba, The Republic of South Sudan
United Nations Secretariat | Published July 29, 2015 - Deadline August 14, 2015
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) hereby solicits Expression of Interest (EOI) from competent companies for the requirements stated hereunder.
1. Insecticide (Chemical Fumigation BTL)
2. Chemical Sprayer BACK PAK Type
Interested companies are invited to submit their EOI by hand delivery or e-mail as indicated below. The EOI must include, as a minimum, the following documentation/information:
United Nation Global Market Registration Number (UNGM) (Mandatory -see no. 2 below)
Company's profile, with proven experience in the relevant field of works (indicate if Manufacturer,
Distrbuter or Trader)
Company’s contact details (address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, etc.).
1. This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNMISS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirements at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a response to this EOI does not automatically guarantee that your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the requirements described above must be registered with UNGM and may wish to visit www.ungm.org for full registration in order to be eligibl to participate in any solicitation.
3. The EOI, clearly marked “Provision of Cleaning Materilas to UNMISS Juba - The Republic of South Sudan , must be received by UNMISS no later than 12:00 hous local time in the Republic of South Sudan (GMT+3) on 14 August 2015, via email to: email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, or hand delivered to the attention of:
Mr. Birhanu D. Gebeyaw / Mr Patrick Serugo
Procurement Section, Purchasing Unit 2
Tomping Site, Near Juba International Airport
Room 3C/02 Juba, South Sudan