The contract is a service based on the current maintaining, operation and maintenance of eight pumping stations and storm water retention tank for rainwater with the pump station - together 9 objects for a period of two years, located in the city of Sosnowiec.
The contract scope includes:
- Current maintenance and conservation of the sites - remuneration in the form of a monthly lump sum,
- Implementation of additional tasks necessary to perform in the event of failure of pumping rainwater is not covered by lump sum monthly.
Employer provides the order referred to in Article. 67 paragraph. 1 item 6 of the Public Procurement Law involving the repetition of similar services.
The possible range of services:
- Cleaning of reservoirs,
- Cleaning inspection chambers,
- Maintaining the proper state of cleanliness area pumping stations / objects inside the fence,
- Current maintenance of fences and metal pumping equipment - painting fences and metal pumping equipment (ladders, hatch closing chamber, holders, boxes, doors, cabinets)
- Surveillance of objects,
- Current maintenance of pumps,
- Ongoing maintenance works,
- Repair of pumps, replacement of cables.
The contract will be possibly granted on the terms set out in the Public Procurement Law under negotiated contract, taking into account the prices not higher than those set for the main contract valorised for the average consumer price index for the period preceding the accession negotiations in the framework of single-source procurement.
The term of the contract: 24 months from the date of the contract but not earlier than 01.01.2017. The agreement will be implemented for 24 months or until the funds in the amount of damages.