The subject of the order is the provision of comprehensive laundry services including bed linen, blankets and pillows as well as lingerie service in accordance with sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the process of laundering and disinfection of hospital linen with the use of technology to eliminate any contamination.
Description of the subject of the order is enclosed in Appendix No. 1 to the SIWZ posted on the Ordering Party's website.
The scope and amount of the order is described in Attachment No. 2 to SIWZ, which is posted on the Ordering Party's website.
The contract is a comprehensive service maintenance of cleanliness in the hospital premises and service interaction with medical personnel in the care of the patient with the service internal transport. The agreement was concluded after the completion of a period of 3 years. Given in point II.2.1 and V.4 (in line II) Total final value of the contract is the net value of the agreement in the scale of 3 years, and given in point V.4 (in a row I) Initial estimated total value of the contract takes into account the net order supplementary 20% (the value of the basic contract net 17 160 705.36 PLN).
1.Przedmiotem order is: catering service in the preparation and distribution of meals, along with the lease of kitchen objectSpecification of services given in Annexes:
Appendix 1A - Price Form,
Annex 1.B.1. - A detailed description of the contract,
Annex 1.B.2. - Detailed description of the required diet,
Annex 1.B.3. - Info on facilities and equipment, which are the subject of the lease.
Annex 1.B.4. - Info on energy utilities and conditions of technical cooperation.231 K p party to the existing labor relations. The letter Impel Catering "Company" The letter Impel Catering "Company" Work Regulations Niro Remuneration Regulations Niro
Annex 1B.6. - Sketch wydzierżawianej estate
Annex 1B.7. - ON specifies how the settlement of fees for municipal waste disposal.
Annex 1B.8. - Environmental Policy
In detail description of the document.
The contract is to provide patients SPZOZ WSS No. 3 in Rybnik adequate food and lease kitchens, where meals will be prepared.
As part of the implementation of the contract the Contractor will be required to:
- The service for 3 years (36 months) from the date of signing the contract,
- Ensure the food hospital patients in all hospital departments, including the following requirements
- Purchasing raw materials for prepared meals, except as described in Section II,
- Preparing meals,
- Distribute food system tacowym,
- Delivering meals to the troops and receive trucks with trays of branches,
- Cleaning and disinfection of trays and equipment,
- Systematic replacement of damaged insulation trays and vacuum flasks
- Keeping records of issued meals
- Maintaining an appropriate level of sanitary.