Service cleaning external surfaces paved and green areas in the units, institutions and military facilities located in the area of responsibility 16 WOG Drawsko Pomorskie
1) Maintenance of paved areas.
2) constant and ongoing care to maintain lawns and flower beds, discount
flower and skalników
3) Constant and ongoing maintenance of hedgerows
4) maintenance of fire lanes. around the warehouse storage complexes.
2. The system of cleaning:
1) Mowing lawns, flower beds and care skalników, mineralization belt fire., Mowing belt fire. - An activity performed on a written request of the person designated by the Employer, from Monday to Thursday during office hours from 07.00 -15.30 and Friday from 07.00 - 13.00, watering planted flowers, shrubs and trees as desired (but not less than three times a week);
2) Removal of snow and ice from areas paved and sanding (using chemicals) routes for pedestrians and vehicles
car, immediately after a snowfall, black ice
and glacial surface with a frequency sufficient to safely navigate through them (no matter what time of day)
The contractor's offer must anticipate the need for services in all days of the week (including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) in the area of responsibility 16 of the Military Department of Economic in Drawsko Pomorskie (GZ Miorosławiec, Wałcz GZ, GZ Złocieniec, Drawsko Pomorskie GZ)
3. A detailed description of the contract has been defined in
1) Appendix No. 1 to SETC-technical specification of performance and acceptance
2) Annex 2 to the TOR-range cleaning and summary of the external surfaces (Miroslawiec, Wałcz, Złocieniec, Drawsko Pomorskie).
A detailed description of the contract has been defined in
1) Appendix No. 1 to SETC-technical specification of performance and acceptance with the specification technical materials hygiene
2) Annex 2 to the TOR-range cleaning (for GZ Miroslawiec, Wałcz, Złocieniec, Drawsko Pomorskie) and the statement of internal surfaces.
Emptying septic tanks and transport of liquid waste from individuals, institutions, and 16 military facilities of the Military Division of Economic in Drawsko Pomorskie
1. The Contractor undertakes to carry out the following Recipients service as described in the order and under the conditions specified in the agreement.
Service will be delivered to:
Part I - Group Security Wałcz
In the municipalities of: Wałcz, Jastrowie, Kalisz, Drawno
Part II - Group Security Drawsko Pomorskie
In the municipalities of Drawsko Pomorskie, Kalisz
Part III - Group Security Miroslawiec
In the commune Miroslawiec
2. The frequency of emptying septic tanks from each of the specified sites (specifying the day of the week), the Contractor agrees in writing by drawing up a timetable with a representative of the Employer 16 of the Military Department of Economic-go in Drawsko Pomorskie.
3. Reception of liquid waste (according to a / schedule) will be carried out during the day, from Monday to Thursday from 7:00 to 15:30 and on Fridays
from 7:00 to 13:00. in specific cases at other times,
after consultation with the representative of the Employer.
4. The Contractor is obliged to:
a) export septic to the appropriate treatment, for recycling,
b) Clean the place of receipt of the waste spilled during the service, which is the object of the contract.
5. The service, which is the subject of this contract will be performed according to actual needs, so, so the number of exported solid waste and liquid waste may change as the estimated number of exports, however, can not exceed the contract value, subject to the provisions of § 7. 3 service contract attached to the present Terms of Reference.
6. A detailed description of the contract has been defined in the Annex hereto.
A detailed description of the contract has been defined in the Annex hereto.