The contract is for the provision of services in the City and Municipality Nakło nad Notecią in the period from 01.01.2017 r. To 31.12.2017 r. In the collection of municipal waste from property owners, where residents live. Contractor all received from the area of the Town and Municipality Nakło over Notecią mixed municipal waste and green will transmit to the transfer station in Rozwarzynie (Rozwarzyn 40, 89-100 Nakło nad Notecią) where they will be received by the Regional Municipal Waste Processing Installation within 5 Region Bydgoszcz, referred to in the current resolution of the Parliament of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie on the implementation of the "Plan of waste management of Kujawsko-Pomorskie. The detailed scope of the contract is given in section IV of the Terms of Reference.
Excerpts: The frequency of collection of municipal waste from residential real estate located in the Town and Municipality Nakło nad Notecią.
Waste collection will be conducted at the following intervals: 1) mixed municipal waste - the real estate inhabited with a total of more than 10 units - minimum 1 x per week;
- For residential properties with a total of 10 units - a minimum of 1 x 2 weeks; 2) Municipal waste selectively collected: a) Plastics, metals, composite packaging - 1 x per month,
b) Glass - 1 x per month, c) paper and paperboard - 1 x per month Note: Plastics, metals, composite packaging, glass, paper and cardboard from the property inhabited listed in Annex 9 to the subject zamówieniania. A detailed description of the contract is given in section IV Terms of Reference.
"Provision of services in the area of the Nakło nad Notecka Town and Commune in the period from 1.1.2018 to 31.12.2018 in the scope of receiving municipal waste from property owners inhabiting the inhabitants".
All collectors collected from the Nakło nad Notec area of the City and Commune will collectively collect the collected waste into the Selective Waste Collection PointThe detailed scope of the subject matter of the order can be found in Chapter IV Specification of Essential Terms of Contract.
Fragments: Frequency of receiving municipal waste from residential properties located in the Nakło nad Notecie municipality.
Collection of municipal waste will take place at the following frequency:
1) mixed municipal waste:
- for residential properties with a total of more than 10 units - minimum 1 x per week;
- for residential properties with a total of 10 units - minimum 1 x for 2 weeks;
2) Municipal waste selectively collected:
a) Plastics, metals, multi-material packages - 1 x per month,
b) Glass - 1 x per month,
c) Paper and cardboard - 1 x per month,
Note: Plastics, metals, multi-material packages, glass, paper and cardboardMiniples, from which segregated waste will be received by the operator of the above points,
3) Used batteries and accumulators, used electrical and electronic equipment, furniture and other large-scale waste, worn tires - collected at the time of collection "
4) Construction and demolition waste - will be received in bags of the type BIG-BAG from the place indicated by the Ordering Party, according to the notification,
5) Outdated medicines - taken from containers placed in pharmacies for filing.
6) Green waste:
- 4 x per month in the period from 1 IV to 31 X from the area of multi-family housing (over 10 premises)
- 2 x per month in March - November (other municipality, other real estate)
- in the remaining period no reception.
The contractor reserves in exceptional circumstances the possibility of changing the frequency of collection by the Contractor of municipal waste (resulting from the need to adjust the management of municipal waste to the need to maintain cleanliness and order in the town and commune Nakło nad Notecią).
The contractor is ready to change the frequency of municipal waste collection.Property owners are obliged to allow the trader access to the containers and bags on the day of collection of the municipal waste from these properties (according to the specified schedule of receipt), the entrance to the property from the street, the possibility of entering the property or by displaying the container in front of the property, free access to them, except that:
1) Exposed containers may not be located outside the property for more than 12 hours before and after the collection date specified in the delivery schedule,
2) Exposed containers must not cause traffic congestion;
Collection of waste will take place in accordance with the schedule of collection of municipal waste.
It is the Contractor's responsibility to develop a timetable for collection of compliant wasteThe next order accepted by the Orderer for the second half of 2018 should be delivered to property owners by 31 May 2018 at the latest, which will be valid from 1 July 2018.
When developing a schedule, the following principles should be taken into account:
a) the collection of individual mixed municipal waste, green and selectively collected should take place at different times,
b) If a statutory holiday occurs, the deadline for waste shipments should be scheduled one day in advance.
Detailed subject - Chapter IV of the SETC.
Execution of the service reception and management of municipal waste from the area of the Town and Municipality Grabow nad Prosna.
1. The subject of the contract is the execution of the service collection and management of municipal waste from the area of the Town and Municipality Grabow nad Prosna generated and collected on all property on which they live and do not live inhabitants, located in the administrative boundaries of the Town and Municipality Grabow nad Prosna.
Characteristics of the property has been included in the annexes hereto .: entitled "Summary of the property."
2.Szczegółowy description of the contract attachments hereto pn .:
"Detailed Description of the object of the contract"; "Summary of real estate", "Summary tables"; as well as the draft contract.
4.3. Code Common Procurement Vocabulary (CPV):
the main subject
90500000-2 waste related services
Additional items 90513100-7
Services exports of waste from households
90510000-5 Refuse disposal and treatment
90514000-3 Refuse recycling services
90512000-9 Refuse transport services.