The objective of the contract is to ensure the contracting authority continuous flushing, suction and emptying services for municipal and internal pipes, treatment facilities, septic tanks, sludge, oil, grease and road gullies.
Further information is given under the assignment's Content and value, as well as in the tender documentation's annexes.
The contract shall cover the contracting authority's requirements for the following:
1) Routine cleaning of swamps in the sewage pump stations.
2) Flushing services for the municipality's buildings.
3) Emptying and transport of sewage from a pump stations to the nearest self-drop shaft at the sewage network.
4) Emptying oil and grease interceptors.
5) Emptying road gullies/sand traps.
6) Emptying sludge from sewage treatment plants.
7) Emptying septic tanks, interceptors for sludge, and private treatment plants in dispersed residential areas.
8) Transport and delivery of sludge and sanitary sewage sludge.
9) Emergency incidents.
A framework agreement shall be signed for 2 years, with an option for 1+1 year extension.
The estimated annual value of the framework agreement is approx. 1 000 000 NOK. This is an estimate only, and does not represent any obligations for the contracting authority.
The contracting authority emphasises that the number of plants and the amount of sludge stated in annex 1; the Price sheet, are estimations. The annex describes the expected annual volume but is otherwise not binding for the contracting authority.
The transport of the sludge shall be carried out by suitable vehicles. This means that the vehicles must be adapted to the assignment in such a way that a smaller and more energy efficient vehicle can be selected when smaller transport is required.
The sewage sludge shall be deposited at Nordre Follo Treatment Plant (NFR), Høyungsletta 17, 1407 Vinterbro.
Kråkstad treatment plant shall be closed by 2019 and the sewage will be transported to Ski and then to Nordre Follo treatment plant. The amount of sludge will then be reduced by approx. 1 600 m3.
Ski municipality is to acquire 1pc new wheel excavator.
Volume is assumed to be approximately 1.3 million.
Wheels gravedigger is primarily intended to be used for ditch cleaning, easier road maintenance work, service jobs such. replacing / creating pylon, guardrail posts, culverts or similar. Wheels gravedigger will also be used in city streets and areas with limited movement ability.