You are asked to make an offer for the benefit of our automatic krooshekreinigers. The activities consist of:
- Periodic inspections plus reporting;
- Lubrication maintenance.
The party awarded the contract is responsible for carrying out inspection and lubrication maintenance according to the maintenance concepts of HHR.
These 108 locations across the Rhineland region.
Work within the scope of this contract will exist by the contractor from:
- Cleaning, inspection and functional checking and testing of the plant, in accordance with Appendix 6;
- Lubrication of rotating and moving parts, if necessary, and replacing oil filters, in accordance with Appendix 6;
- Assessing and reporting on the replacement wear parts and recommended remedial action within the time frames set, with operating hours, wear patterns, etc. prescribed by the manufacturer;
- Making inspection by plant part;
- Give access to for example by removing roof, shutters, doors, roofs, etc;
- The contractor is responsible for removing all kinds of dirt and share resulting from work performed by the contractor;
- The contractor is responsible for the coordination, planning and preparatory work.