Reliance, the cemetery operations to be performed at the Cemeteries of the City of Acerra (NA).
Reliance, the cemetery operations to be performed at the Cemeteries of the City of Acerra (NA), namely the burial service, burial and sealing of the tomb, exhumation and estumulazione and handling of coffins and or mortal remains inside the cemetery, cleaning the remains deriving the exhumation and disinterment supply and deposition of the remains in the drawers and adaptation niches for burial, for 3 years.
The service of this contract includes the installation of automatic vending machines for hot drinks, cold drinks, sweet and savory snacks, fruit and fruit salad, yogurt, sandwiches and the like. These goods remain the property of the dealer, so the natural expiry of the contract, as well as in any case of early termination of the same, the dealer will have the duty to take back the goods which he installed and leave the spaces licensed for use in the normal state cleaning, hygiene and maintenance.
1) The total value of the concession, consisting of the total turnover of the concessionaire, is estimated at 10.8 million euros. This value was calculated as below:
- Estimated Daily Take for € 60 for each distributor;
- Take daily estimated for 100 dealers amounted to 6 000;
- Take Estimated monthly for 100 dealers amounted to 180 000;
- Estimated annual Take for 100 dealers amounted to € 2.16 million;
2) The estimated basic fee is EUR 30 (thirty Euros) per month (excluding VAT) for each distributor, amounting to an annual fee of 36 000 EUR subject to upward, for the total amount placed in the tender, subject to rise par to 180 000 EUR (plus VAT). The fee is meant inclusive of all costs necessary for the proper performance of the contract, the concession of spaces and the flat-rate reimbursement of the costs of water and electricity with the exception of the single tax.