Cleaning of windows of buildings in the CCIT - Seine Normandy Sea and associated services.
Cleaning of windows of buildings in the CCIT - Seine Normandy Sea and servicing the sector Rouen and Elbeuf (Field ICC).
Cleaning of windows of buildings in the CCIT - Seine Normandy Sea and servicing of the Dieppe area.
Cleaning of windows of buildings in the CCIT - Seine Normandy Sea and servicing for the ICC headquarters.
Acquisition of Cleaning, hygiene and cleaning products Grouping of orders of the cities of Rouen, Cléon, Elbeuf / Seine, La Londe, Mont Saint Aignan, Oissel / Seine, Saint Aubin les Elbeuf, Saint Pierre les Elbeuf , Sotteville-Les-Rouen, CCAS of Rouen and CCAS of Mont-Saint-Aignan.Coordinator: City of Rouen. Framework Agreement without minimum and maximum and an economic operator. The framework agreements are concluded for a period of 1 year from the notification of the contract.
Wadding, toilet paper, handkerchiefs, hand towels and napkins.
Drugstore, cleaning products, brooms, brushes and other household cleaning products, bags.
Soaps, automatic soap dispensers.
Eco-friendly cleaning products, dosing system.
Lot reserved for sheltered workshops, soap, garbage bags.
Framework agreement to split purchase orders for the acquisition and delivery of products and maintenance equipment.
Annual Minimum: 41 666.67 EUR HT.
annual maximum amount: 200 000 EUR excluding VAT.
Procurement and delivery of products and maintenance equipment.
One-off cleaning of common areas and common areas and household waste management on Habitat housing stock 76.
Form of contract: to purchase orders without minimum or maximum. Award of a single contract. Framework Agreement concluded for an initial period of 1 year. Estimated amount of benefits for the duration of the framework agreement: EUR 640 000.
Rehabilitation and maintenance of infrastructures and roads on the wooded sites of the department.
Maintenance removal and disposal of bulky and cleaning the pigeon guano throughout the department of Seine-Maritime.
The work includes all supplies and work, suggestions for the rehabilitation of works cited above.
The holder has the obligation of the following:
- sealing of the book,
- preservation and conservation of water quality (among other materials and equipment installed in the structure in contact with the water should all have received Certificate of Compliance with positive lists or CLP ACS sanitary compliance certificate) ,
- compliance with the structure of the book and its strength,
- repairs carried sustainability combining the products used and the implementation (theoretical durability of at least 25 years)
- Maintenance facilitated by pressure washing with water and definition of cleaning products can be used.
The works comprise a firm phase and three (3) optional phases: firm phase: rehabilitation of the drinking water storage tank optional tranche 1: protection of outdoor concrete optional tranche 2: replace the door of the ground floor access optional Unit 3: inner seal - capital gain in case of asbestos.
Cleaning the premises and windows of the CCIT Seine Mer Normandie buildings and associated services.
Cleaning the premises and windows of the CCIT Seine Mer Normandie buildings and associated services in the Rouen and Elbeuf sector (excluding CCI headquarters).
Cleaning the premises and windows of the CCIT Seine Mer Normandie buildings and related services in the Dieppe sector.
Cleaning the premises and windows of the CCIT Seine Mer Normandie buildings and associated services for the headquarters of the CCI.
It is a framework agreement with purchase orders with a minimum of 200 000 EUR HT and no maximum.
The realization of the works includes:
- participation in all the meetings organized by the project manager, the project owner or any other stakeholders, both during the preparation phase and during the execution phase,
- scheduling, steering and coordination of work with all stakeholders,
- the services and preparatory work,
- the preparation of the land and the clearing of the site right-of-way, at the express request of the principal contractor,
- the realization of the works and services detailed in the CCTP,
- the final cleaning of the works and the site, as well as the restoration of the places,
- the supply of the proofing files.
the enumeration of the above works is descriptive and in no way limiting. The holder undertakes to deliver all the installations and waterproof works in perfect working order.
The services that are the subject of this contract are as follows:
- the contradictory recognition of the sections,
- all supplies of raw materials;
Binders, aggregates, fibers and dopes,
- the manufacture of Cold-Cast Enamels,
According to the NF standard in 12273,
- loading at the place of manufacture, transport, unloading and storage at the place of implementation of the manufactured products (ECF),
- the implementation of cold-poured mixes,
- temporary signage,
- the preparation of the pavement before execution of the coating, including cleaning, removal of thermoplastic paints and glued products,
- any necessary protection of the ancillary equipment of the road itself (curbs, buffers, expansion joints of engineering structures, detection loops, etc.) - sweeping with a vacuum sweeper if a large rejection is found after implementation.
The work concerns the execution of single-layer ECF and bilayer surfaces, including all supplies (chippings, binders, dopes), as part of scheduled maintenance work. Names of Commons: Anneville-Ambourville, Bardouville, Berville- Sur-Seine, Canteleu, Déville-Lès-Rouen, Duclair, Epinay-Sur-Duclair, Hautot-Sur-Seine, Hénouville, Houppeville, Jumièges, Le Houlme, Mesnil-Sous-Jumièges, Le Trait, Malaunay, Maromme, Mont -Saint-Aignan, Notre-Dame-De-Bondeville, Quevillon, Sahurs, Sainte-Marguerite-Sur-Duclair, Saint-Martin-De-Boscherville, Saint-Paer, Saint-Pierrede-Manneville, Saint-Pierre-De-Varengeville , Val-De-The-Haye, Yainville, Yville-Sur-Seine.
The work concerns the execution of single-layer and double-layer ECF surfaces, including all supplies (chippings, binders, dopes), as part of scheduled maintenance work. Names of Commons: Amfreville-La-Mivoie, Belbeuf, Bihorel, Bois-Guillaume, Bonsecours, Boos, Darnétal, Fontaine-sous-Préaux, Fra ...
The structures to be treated will be wooden, concrete, metallic or mixed structures, with openings or variable dimensions. They may be road works or crossing rivers and / or railways.
The work covered by the contract may include:
- painting of structural metal parts;
- painting of metallic equipment;
- surface cleaning before or after protection;
- the implementation of anti-graffiti processes;
- the treatment of graffiti in place.
This is a framework agreement without minimum or maximum.
Provision of a self-propelled sweeper or a hydrocureuse with driver, for the maintenance of roads of the district of Rouen.
This is a framework agreement with purchase orders with a minimum of 8 000 EUR HT and without a maximum.
The services include the supply of accessories and ancillary equipment on the hydrocurators used for the maintenance and maintenance of the various sewerage networks, including:
- the cleaning heads,
- hoses and pipes,
- miscellaneous hose connections / hoses / cleaning heads,
- accessories and various small equipment (suction pipe, protective sleeve, filling device, tightening torque wrench).
This is a framework agreement for purchase orders with a minimum of 8 000 EUR HT and no maximum.
Benefits include the supply of accessories and ancillary equipment on sewer cleaning used for the upkeep and maintenance of the various sanitation, it shall include:
- the cleaning heads,
- hoses and pipes,
- various fittings for hoses / tubes / cleaning heads,
- accessories and various small equipment (suction pipe, protective sleeve, sealing device, wrench).
The structures to be treated will be wooden, concrete, metallic or mixed structures, with openings or variable dimensions. They may be road works or crossing rivers and / or railways. The work covered by the contract may include:
- painting of structural metal parts,
- painting of metallic equipment,
- surface cleaning before or after protection,
- the implementation of anti-graffiti processes,
- the treatment of graffiti in place.
The framework agreement is concluded for a period of 1 year and may be renewed 3 times per successive period of 1 year. Renewal is tacit if no decision to the contrary is taken by the contracting authority at least 3 months before the anniversary date of the contract.
Communal buildings - cleaning and disinfection of galley and kitchen hoods.