Services relating to the expertise and the repair and replacement of CFI VD3 grids of units 1 and 2 for the Flamanville NPP.
Services relating to the expertise and the repair and replacement of CFI VD3 grids of Units 1 and 2 for the Flamanville NPP including:
Expertise, cartography, grid cleaning
Replacement of grids
Grid repair work.
The expertise includes:
- examination of the general condition of the equipment,
- the leak test,
- complete dismantling of the equipment,
The cleaning of the tubular bundle,
- examination of oil boxes,
- the examination of the blades,
- examination of the wiring (state of the cabinet, terminal boxes and ducts),
- the completion of the expert report,
- the costing of the refurbishment.
The refurbishment includes:
- depending on the surface condition of the external parts, general cleaning, sanding, sandblasting, painting, or replacing the entire frame of the drycooler,
- depending on the condition, the replacement of nuts and bolts,
- according to the results of the leakage test, and the state of corrosion, the replacement of the damaged tubes and fins - the replacement of the engines,
- According to the state, the replacement of the wiring, grids, terminal boxes - leak tests, electrical, vibration.
See previous description (Chap.II.1.4 Short description).
Communal buildings - cleaning and disinfection of galley and kitchen hoods.
Maintenance and emptying of de-oilers clearing sanitation works on roads in the district of Rouen.
It is a framework agreement with purchase orders with a minimum of 200 000 EUR HT and no maximum.
The realization of the works includes:
- participation in all the meetings organized by the project manager, the project owner or any other stakeholders, both during the preparation phase and during the execution phase,
- scheduling, steering and coordination of work with all stakeholders,
- the services and preparatory work,
- the preparation of the land and the clearing of the site right-of-way, at the express request of the principal contractor,
- the realization of the works and services detailed in the CCTP,
- the final cleaning of the works and the site, as well as the restoration of the places,
- the supply of the proofing files.
the enumeration of the above works is descriptive and in no way limiting. The holder undertakes to deliver all the installations and waterproof works in perfect working order.
Cleaning the premises and windows of the CCIT Seine Mer Normandie buildings and associated services.
Cleaning the premises and windows of the CCIT Seine Mer Normandie buildings and associated services in the Rouen and Elbeuf sector (excluding CCI headquarters).
Cleaning the premises and windows of the CCIT Seine Mer Normandie buildings and related services in the Dieppe sector.
Cleaning the premises and windows of the CCIT Seine Mer Normandie buildings and associated services for the headquarters of the CCI.
The services that are the subject of this contract are as follows:
- the contradictory recognition of the sections,
- all supplies of raw materials;
Binders, aggregates, fibers and dopes,
- the manufacture of Cold-Cast Enamels,
According to the NF standard in 12273,
- loading at the place of manufacture, transport, unloading and storage at the place of implementation of the manufactured products (ECF),
- the implementation of cold-poured mixes,
- temporary signage,
- the preparation of the pavement before execution of the coating, including cleaning, removal of thermoplastic paints and glued products,
- any necessary protection of the ancillary equipment of the road itself (curbs, buffers, expansion joints of engineering structures, detection loops, etc.) - sweeping with a vacuum sweeper if a large rejection is found after implementation.
The work concerns the execution of single-layer ECF and bilayer surfaces, including all supplies (chippings, binders, dopes), as part of scheduled maintenance work. Names of Commons: Anneville-Ambourville, Bardouville, Berville- Sur-Seine, Canteleu, Déville-Lès-Rouen, Duclair, Epinay-Sur-Duclair, Hautot-Sur-Seine, Hénouville, Houppeville, Jumièges, Le Houlme, Mesnil-Sous-Jumièges, Le Trait, Malaunay, Maromme, Mont -Saint-Aignan, Notre-Dame-De-Bondeville, Quevillon, Sahurs, Sainte-Marguerite-Sur-Duclair, Saint-Martin-De-Boscherville, Saint-Paer, Saint-Pierrede-Manneville, Saint-Pierre-De-Varengeville , Val-De-The-Haye, Yainville, Yville-Sur-Seine.
The work concerns the execution of single-layer and double-layer ECF surfaces, including all supplies (chippings, binders, dopes), as part of scheduled maintenance work. Names of Commons: Amfreville-La-Mivoie, Belbeuf, Bihorel, Bois-Guillaume, Bonsecours, Boos, Darnétal, Fontaine-sous-Préaux, Fra ...
This is a framework agreement with purchase orders with a minimum of 8 000 EUR HT and without a maximum.
The services include the supply of accessories and ancillary equipment on the hydrocurators used for the maintenance and maintenance of the various sewerage networks, including:
- the cleaning heads,
- hoses and pipes,
- miscellaneous hose connections / hoses / cleaning heads,
- accessories and various small equipment (suction pipe, protective sleeve, filling device, tightening torque wrench).
One-time cleaning of common areas and common areas and household waste management on Habitat housing stock 76.
The structures to be treated will be wooden, concrete, metallic or mixed structures, with openings or variable dimensions. They may be road works or crossing rivers and / or railways. The work covered by the contract may include:
- painting of structural metal parts,
- painting of metallic equipment,
- surface cleaning before or after protection,
- the implementation of anti-graffiti processes,
- the treatment of graffiti in place.
The framework agreement is concluded for a period of 1 year and may be renewed 3 times per successive period of 1 year. Renewal is tacit if no decision to the contrary is taken by the contracting authority at least 3 months before the anniversary date of the contract.
Rehabilitation and maintenance of infrastructures and roads on the wooded sites of the department.
One-off cleaning of common areas and common areas and household waste management on Habitat housing stock 76.
Form of contract: to purchase orders without minimum or maximum. Award of a single contract. Framework Agreement concluded for an initial period of 1 year. Estimated amount of benefits for the duration of the framework agreement: EUR 640 000.