This consultation is launched following the procedure of the call for tenders pursuant to Articles 25, 66, 67 and 68 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016 relating to public procurement.
The consultation is: the market focuses on emergency control operations ways of Nice in particular following the pavement collapses, mudslides, landslides, falling trees, sea blows, flooding of rivers, valleys or overflow channels, snowfall etc.
Benefits are to perform in the town of Nice, namely:
- On public roads and possibly private,
- On public spaces,
- On road outbuildings and road works
- The structuring roads in urban areas and tunnels or underpasses at reduced size,
- In parks and gardens,
- In bed or on the river banks of the Paillon and Magnan and Var covered or outdoors.
The benefits will be a framework agreement with purchase orders under sections 78 and 80 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016 relating to public procurement. Benefits of the framework agreement with purchase orders are executed by issuing successive purchase orders as required. Each order form specifies those benefits described in the Framework Agreement which enforcement is sought. It determines the amount.
The framework agreement is a framework agreement with purchase orders with a minimum value set.
The minimum VAT amount is 50 000.
The implementation period of the framework agreement with orders to run from the date of notification.
The initial term is 1 year.
The site is located in the ZAC Nice Meridia of the Plaine du Var in Nice. The project involves the construction of a 8000 m building
2including 2500 m 2of parking in the buried soil. It includes a technology platform, a Learning center, offices, training rooms, computer. The building is designed on an R + 3. A facade system curtain opalescent glass, a green roof and a concrete superstructure make up the market bâtiment.forme: ordinary. Award of a contract for each lot.
interior joinery - signage.
acoustic baffles - false ceilings.
Raised floor - soft floors.
extension work and school restructuring.
The macro lot 01 is broken down as follows:
- State Body 1.1: asbestos
- Trades 1.2: general earthworks
- 1.3 body condition: Demolition - structural work - masonry - Structural coverage
- Trades 1.4: Sealing
- Trades 1.5: partitions - dubbing - false ceilings plasterboard
- Trades 1.6: interior woodwork - accommodation works - Safety
- Trades 1.7: hard floor coverings - faience
- Trades 1.8: facades
- Trades 1.9 VRD - outdoor area - green spaces.
The macro lot 02 is broken down as follows:
- State Body 2.1: Exterior aluminum joinery
- 2.2 state body cladding
- 2.3 trades: locksmiths - metalwork.
The macro lot 03 is broken down as follows:
- State Body 3.1: sanitary plumbing
- 3.2 trades: heating - ventilation.
The macro lot 4 is broken down as follows:
- State Body 4.1: strong currents electricity - low voltage
- 4.2 body condition: low voltage electricity.
The macro lot 05 is broken down as follows:
- State Body 5.1: flexible floor coverings
- 5.2 trades: false ceilings suspended
- 5.3 of trades: painting - cleaning.
Cooking facilities, insulated panels and joinery, refrigeration production.