Delegation of public service passed in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 1411-1 and following of the CGCT. The general missions of the delegatee are:
- the opening and closing of markets,
- organizing the recruitment and placement of traders,
- the collection of market and other additive taxes or any form of contribution by merchants,
- the implementation of the regulation of the markets,
- cleaning, sweeping, watering and disinfection inside the indoor market,
- routine maintenance of equipment,
- the management and management of fluids,
- the management of the activities of animation and development of the activity,
- optional sorting and recovery of waste bios,
- optional support for thematic markets.
Locarno Market (current and future), Petit Robinson Market. The DSP will be concluded for a period of 25 years and is in the nature of a leasing with concessive financial clauses. The city wants to rebuild a new covered market replacing the current Halle Locarno as part of a comprehensive urban planning project. The DSP is primarily responsible for the operation and management of a new market hall and the Petit Robinson market and provisionally for the operation and management of the current Locarno market hall during construction works. , and the Petit Robinson market. The delegatee ensures the operation of the activity at his own risk and pays the city an annual fee with a fixed and a variable portion depending on the results and a participation in the financing of the new hall.
The work subject of this consultation include:
- The cleaning services, asbestos removal and demolition for the following buildings in the grounds of the Hospital Necker - 149 rue de Sèvres - Paris (15):
- Old infant surgical clinic (former ITC)
- New infant Surgical Clinic (new KICs)
- Cafeteria building,
- A prefabricated building modules of type R + 2,
- The benefit VRD for surface coatings, embankments and in garden networks
- Benefits of structural work on the technical and local galleries square Necker.
The purpose of this contract is to construct an extension of the Melun Val de Seine urban community building.
The purpose of this consignment is to make the covered and uncovered enclosure, demolition, structural work, metal framing, roof tightness, exterior joinery, façade treatment, locksmithing and metalworking and interfaces with existing ones.
The purpose of this batch is to produce lining, partitions and false ceilings.
The object of this lot is the realization of interior joinery.
The purpose of this batch is the realization of reversible air conditioning, ventilation and plumbing sanitary.
The purpose of this batch is to carry out the work of electricity of strong current and low current.
The purpose of this batch is to provide hard floor coverings and flexible floor coverings.
The purpose of this batch is to carry out painting, signage and cleaning.
The purpose of this lot is to carry out the work of HHTs, exterior improvements and green spaces.
The purpose of this batch is to.
The benefits consist primarily of works of maintenance and repairs of buildings divided into 3 batches processed by separate contracts to purchase orders.
A control group was formed between the city of Six-Fours-les-Plages, coordinator of the group, and the CCAS of the town of Six-Fours-les-Plages.
The services consist mainly of building, renovation and retrofitting of installations of electrical equipment for municipal buildings.
Amounts limit orders are for each of the years 2016, 2017 and 2018:
Party City: minimum: 20 000 EUR HT / Maximum: 200 000 EUR excluding VAT.
CCAS part: minimum: 0 EUR HT / Maximum: 50 000 EUR HT.
The services consist mainly of building, renovation and compliance of ventilation and air conditioning in municipal buildings.
The limit order amounts are as follows for each of the years 2016, 2017 and 2018:
Party City: minimum: 60 000 EUR HT / Maximum: 200 000 EUR excluding VAT.
CCAS part: minimum: 0 EUR HT / Maximum: 40 000 EUR HT.
The work consists mainly repairing leaks and stormwater drains flat roofs including for cracks, partial or complete reconstruction of the roof waterproofing system, repair of singular points as well as accessories roofing, cleaning the terrace and execution of tests.
The limit order amounts are as follows for each of the years 2016, 2017 and 2018:
Party City: minimum: 10 000 EUR HT / Maximum: 400 000 EUR excluding VAT.
CCAS part: minimum: 0 EUR HT / Maximum: 100 000 EUR excluding VAT.
The purpose of this consultation is to rehabilitate and extend the Lycée Stella in Piton Saint-Leu, in the commune of Saint-Leu.
Lot 1 includes the following works: existing diverse networks and demolitions; Preparatory work; General and sliced earthworks; Various networks; Soil treatments and coatings; General earthworks; Trenching; Drinking water systems; Sanitation stormwater and sewage; The displacement of any existing networks; The repair of the yard; The resumption of green spaces at the right of the extensions for the restoration of the land; The construction of infrastructure works (earthworks for foundations and miscellaneous, insulated and shingled insoles, underground walls, paving, etc.); The construction of superstructural structures of the post-beam type with concrete filling (Structural posts and beams, reinforced concrete sails, chip walls, reinforced concrete floors, etc.); The realization of coatings and patching.
Supply and installation of rigid panels on self-supporting visible profiles in rockwool coated with a colored glass veil on the exposed face and reinforced by a natural glass veil on the other side, the painting works of all the facades The supply and use of a colorless anti-graffiti paint, of a matt paint to acrylic copolymers which can be washed in aqueous dispersion.
The works mainly comprise: studies and drawings of details of the works; The supply and installation of PVC and aluminum joinery and all their hardware; Provision and installation of glazing; Cushions, pre-sealing of structures; The provision in good time of the sockets or fasteners to be incorporated in the undertaking of Gros-Oeuvre, reservations for sealing with their implantation; Protection and treatment of metal parts; Cleaning and maintenance until receipt of ...
The services consist of:
- The complete operation management (reception, control and public guidance, cleaning maintenance)
- Management of personnel made available by the provider,
- Administrative management (daily operating conditions, monthly, annual reports establish by the provider.
The market is broken down into two tranches, a firm phase and an optional slice.
The firm phase consists of the management of the recycling center courrens.
The optional section is the management of the receiving platform of green waste Négadoux.
The services consist of:
- evacuation and treatment of algae (transport, storage or removal of algae and other assistance solution)
- the provision of vehicle with driver for the realization of certain benefits such as sewage, landfill.
This framework agreement is executed by the orders of emission limits with the following amounts for each of the years 2017 and 2018: No minimum and maximum: 600 000 EUR excluding VAT.
uncorking market on the whole heritage of Alcéane. single market orders with maximum and an economic operator.
Rehabilitation and residentialisation of two buildings of 45 collective housing at 59 rue Michel Ange in Saint-Nazaire.
Revision cleaning coverage.
External insulation mineral plaster.
exterior joinery - closures.
FLOCK OF CELLARS AND GARAGE.
Painting - interior joinery.
PVC joinery locksmith.
PVC flooring - tile.
Electricity common areas - low current - for access control.
This contract for the performance of cleaning services and current local glassworks of all sites Family Allowance Fund of Martinique.
The purpose of this contract is to provide maintenance products and accessories.
The contract is broken down into 4 lots as follows:
- lot 1: detergents and disposables for catering,
- lot 2: wadded products,
- lot 3: standard maintenance products and accessories,
- lot 4: microfiber products.
In accordance with Articles 78 and 80 of Decree No
Orders will be notified by the community as and when required.
The contract is concluded from 1.1.2018, or on its date of notification if the latter takes place at a later date, until 31.12.2018.
The contract may be renewed, by tacit decision, for a period of one year within the limit of 3 times.
The contract may not exceed 31.12.2021.
Detergents and disposables for catering purposes.
Classic maintenance products and accessories.
meal distribution services, self and plunges management within the catering staff, cleaning services dishwashing staff and associated premises, clearing away benefits of patient meals and cleaning dishes and biocleaning the office within the surgery department in favor of the HIA Clermont -Tonnerre Brest.
Maintenance of the structures and rainwater networks of the Urban Community Le Creusot-Montceau-Les-Mines.
Ground-handling services (luggage, aircraft cleaning, runway markings) on behalf of the Deauville Normandy airport.
The purpose of this framework agreement is to carry out "urgent" and "non-programmable annually" work on displacement, reinforcement and repair work on sewerage works in the communes of Saint-Joseph and Saint-Philippe .
The services covered by this consultation fall within category 2 within the meaning of the Labor Code (Law No. 93-1418 of 31.12.1993).
The description of the works and their technical specifications are indicated in the Specific Technical Clauses (CCTP).
The work includes:
(1) for "urgent" work: Any repair or intervention on wastewater treatment facilities whose discharge has a strong impact on the environment and causes a health hazard.
(2) for "non-programmable" work: services generally include, but are not limited to: tracking and reporting operations, DICT and AOC applications, requests for interim orders; any earthworks and trenches necessary for laying pipes; all cleaning, pruning, clearing of works and access; supply, installation and testing of pipelines of all kinds; trench fill; equipment for lifting works; the decommissioning of old networks; the removal of the replaced apparatus; the construction of structures, substations, connections ...
This contract concerns the evacuation and treatment of certain categories of waste. The contract consists of 5 lots:
- Lot No 1: evacuation and treatment of DDM for 7 waste disposal centers,
- lot n ° 2: evacuation and recovery of wood for 8 waste disposal centers,
- lot n ° 3: evacuation, valorisation and purchase of cartons for the 8 déchèteries of the SMICTOM territory,
- lot n ° 4: evacuation, valorization and purchase of scrap metal and batteries for the 8 déchèteries of the SMICTOM territory and the transfer dock,
- Lot No 5: evacuation and treatment of rubble for 7 waste disposal centers.
Disposal and treatment of household hazardous waste (DDM) for 7 waste disposal sites in the SMICTOM territory.
Evacuation and valorization of wood for 8 waste disposal sites in the SMICTOM territory with an alternative solution proposal (class A and class B wood sorting).
Evacuation, valorization and purchase of cartons for the 8 déchèteries of the SMICTOM territory and the transfer dock.
Evacuation, valorization and purchase of scrap metal and batteries for the 8 déchèteries of the SMICTOM territory.
Evacuation and treatment of rubble for 7 waste disposal centers in the territory of SMICTOM.