As part of Hvidovre Hospital Quality Fund project should be in bed building 2 and in bed Building 3, Floor 5 and 6 floor, renovated and refurbished a total of 93 wards, 6 patient arrivals and 6 guard-room and cleaning room and depots. Additionally, working on a range of ambulatorieetagen - Floor 4th
The main task includes reconstruction in 3 stages.
- Stage A: Ward Building 2 North, 1 and 2 bedroom floor, and slices of ambulatorieetagen
- Stage B: Ward Building 3 North, 1 and 2 bedroom floor, and slices of ambulatorieetagen
- Stage C: Ward Building 3 South, 1st and 2nd bed floor, and slices of ambulatorieetagen.
In addition offered the following stages as options:
- Stage D: Ward Building 2 South, 1st and 2nd bed Floor West, as well as sampling of ambulatorieetagen.
The remainder of the hospital to be operated during the performance, which should be taken into account.
Entreprise E1: Construction worker is a big contract, among other things, consists of the following works: Dismantling, carpentry, painting, floor work and masonry.
Entreprise E2: Installation Work is a great contract, among other things, consists of the following works: plumbing work, including interior drainage, water and sanitation, heating, sprinkler, gaseous and technical insulation.
El-working, including power installations, low voltage installations, installations for ABA and ADK.
Further information can be found in the tender documents.When groups of economic operators, including temporary associations, participate in the tendering procedure, a separate ESDP must be completed for each participating economic operator with the information required in Part II-V.
The ESPD document attached to the offer / application is submitted by completing the following items in the ESPD:
- Part IIA: Information on economic operator
- Part IIB: Information on economic operators' representatives
- Part IIC: Information on utilizing other device capacity
- Part IIIA: Grounds relating to convictions
- Part IIIB: Reasons for payment of taxes and social security contributions
- Part IIIC: Grounds relating to insolvency, conflicts of interests or negligence in connection with the pursuit of the profession
- Part IVB: Economic and financial capacity.Under 'Other economic and financial requirements', the economic operator's equity is recorded in the last completed financial year
- Part IVC: Technical and professional capacity.
Under the heading 'In the case of service contracts: the provision of services of the type specified', the reference list is entered by up to 5 (by indicating more than 5 references, it will be the 5 first / top references included in the selection / limitation of the number of qualified Applicants) of the most significant deliveries of services performed within the last 3 years, specifying: Description (job description and performance description), Amount (contractual amount per year), Date (start date and end date if known) and Receivers (name of authority / company)
- Part V: Limitation of the number of eligible applicants (restricted only).Follow the instructions in the eESPD. You can read more about the completion of the eESPD as Applicant in Chapter 3 of the Danish Competition and Consumer Agency's Guide »ESPD - How it works» at http://www.kfst.dk/Official-konkurrence/Udbud/Vejledninger