Further information in tender documentation. When groups of operators, including temporary associations participating in the tender process together, for each of the participating economic operators to fill in a separate ESDP with the information required in Part II-VI.
ESPD document attached to the application must be completed with information on:
- Part IIA: Information on the economic operator
- Part IIB: Information concerning the economic operator representatives
- Part IIC: Information on the use of other entities
- Part IIIA: Reasons relating to criminal convictions
- Part IIIB: Grounds for the payment of taxes or social security schemes
- Part IIIC: Reasons relating to insolvency, conflicts of interest or negligence in the exercise of the profession
- Part IVB: Economic and financial standing.Under 'Other economic and financial requirements "admitted the economic operator's equity in the latest financial year
- Part IVC: Technical and professional ability.
Under 'In the case of service contracts, the export of services of the kind set out "enrolled reference list of the principal deliveries of services performed within the past 3 years, stating: Description (mission and performance description) Amount ( contract per. year) Date (date for the start of the contract) and receivers (authority / company name).
- Part V: Limiting the number of qualified applicants.Follow the instructions in eESPD'en. You can read more about the filling of eESPD as a candidate in Chapter 2 of the Competition and Consumer Agency's guidelines on the electronic ESPD on http://www.bedreudbud.dk/