Cleaning Service in the administration building (s), purification, recycling centers with DIN Supply A / S - a total of 21 locations.
Cleaning service includes interior room cleaning and cleaning-related service tasks.
Window Cleaning includes inner and outer facade glass and polishing of internally glass and skylights, etc.
The assignment is offered in two lots:
Lot 1 - Esbjerg Kommune
Lot 2 - Varde.
Further information in tender documentation.When groups of operators, including temporary associations participating in the tender process together, for each of the participating economic operators to fill in a separate ESDP with the information required in Parts II-V.
ESPD document is attached to the offer / application must be completed with information on:
- Part IIA: Information on the economic operator
- Part IIB: Information concerning the economic operator representatives
- Part IIC: Information on the use of other entities
- Part IIIA: Reasons relating to criminal convictions
- Part IIIB: Grounds for the payment of taxes or social security schemes
- Part IIIC: Reasons relating to insolvency, conflicts of interest or negligence in the exercise of the profession
- Part IVB: Economic and financial standing.Under 'Other economic and financial requirements "admitted the economic operator's equity in the three most recent financial year and net income in last financial year.
- Part IVC: Technical and professional ability.
Under 'In the case of service contracts, the export of services of the kind set out "enrolled reference list of the principal deliveries of services performed within the past 3 years, stating: Description (mission and performance description) Amount ( contract per. year) Date (date for the start of the contract) and receivers (authority / company name)
- Part V: Limiting the number of qualified applicants.Follow the instructions in eESPD'en. You can read more about the filling of eESPD as a bidder / applicant in Chapter 2 of the Competition and Consumer Agency's guidelines on the electronic ESPD on http://www.bedreudbud.dk/
Limited EU procurement of furniture for Campus Aabenraa for University College South.There must be delivered equipment in the following areas:
- Library.1 100 students and 70 employees, will include to contain a central common room, music and drama facilities, nature / technology labs, learning center, multi-purpose hall, study / group, and administration and canteen / kitchen. UC SYD reserves the right to change the guaranteed volume (initial order) at individual positions with +/- 10 percent. The framework agreement may be used in connection with the purchase of furniture for all UC SYD addresses. Should the date of signature of the framework agreement will be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, including outside the UC Syd control, delivery deadline printed with corresponding number of days.
Terms of the acquisition of the offered furniture stated in Tender Appendix 4 - Framework Agreement.
The selected supplier must both charge of delivery, installation, cleaning, cleaning and technical examination of the delivered equipment.Based on market conditions, it is also not considered that it is not appropriate to divide into lots, as this is not considered to add further companies and SMEs to tender.
Esbjerg Municipality offers on behalf of KomUdbud an EU offer for the purchase of detergents, cleaning supplies, laundry detergents and dishwashing detergents for dosing plants. The offer is divided into 2 lots - cleaning products and cleaning supplies are 1 part agreement and laundry detergents and dishwashing detergents for the dosing plant are 1 part deal.
Lot 1 includes purchase of detergents and cleaning supplies.
In the offer, the following municipalities participate: Esbjerg, Fanø, Fredericia, Herning, Holstebro, Ikast-Brande, Kolding, Lemvig, Middelfart, Odense, Randers, Silkeborg, Svendborg, Aarhus.
Part 2 includes the purchase of laundry detergents and detergents for dispensers.
In the offer, the following municipalities participate: Esbjerg, Fanø, Herning, Holstebro, Ikast-Brande, Lemvig, Middelfart, Odense, Randers, Silkeborg, Svendborg.
The above range of cleaning carried out by Service mediator A / S on behalf of Rybners.43 761.69 m
· Spangsbjerg Møllevej 72, 6700 Esbjerg
· Grådybet 73G, 6700 Esbjerg
· Storstrømsvej 39, 6715 Esbjerg N.
The task is not divided into lots.
Labour Clauses:The Supplier therefore undertakes to ensure that the employees of the supplier concerned with a view to performance of the contract, the pay and conditions that are no less favorable than the wage and employment conditions, as under the collective agreement, laws or regulations apply for work of the same kind in the trade or industry in the district where the work to be performed.
All staff must before work begins receiving employment contract in accordance with applicable law.
All staff (resident outside the EU) must have a valid work and residence permit in Denmark.
Supplier warrants that the tax authorities are reported salary and made the withholding of income tax and social security, according to the rules in Denmark or other countries the employer in connection with the work performed.
The Supplier shall at the Contracting Authority's written request, with a notice of 5 working days, provide proof that the supplier's staff who are engaged in this task, have received employment contract and holds a valid residence and work permit.For staff, where the information transmitted to other countries' tax authorities should be provided similar information within 10 working days after written request.
Independent quality assessment:
The Contracting Authority reserves the right to get a random and needs-risk controls by a professionally competent third man throughout the contract, in this case the service broker A / S.3. man acting on behalf of the originator and the supplier must comply with any requirements that the third man had to submit on behalf of the Contracting Authority. The rates are as follows:
· Number 3 = 15% of the monthly salary
· Number 2 = 20% of the monthly salary
· 1 value = 25% of the monthly salary.
If, in two consecutive quality checks a grade of 3 or less triggered the consequence that the supplier must credit the Contracting Entity double booth the last submission character.
According Integration Act, municipalities must dwelling place newly arrived refugees and their eventual families. It includes in addition to the assignment of housing also include procurement of necessary material things like furniture mm., which is required to establish a home, which this tender relates.
The tender concerns the purchase of start-up aid to newly arrived refugees in Esbjerg Municipality and the contract will be mandatory and therefore binding for Esbjerg Municipality's Integration Center - Citizens and Labour, making the purchase of newly arrived refugees.
The tender consists of two lots.
This lot includes different furniture to families or single persons and textiles Azeris, duvets, pillows and bed linen mm. In the partial agreement has an estimated annual turnover of 950 000 DKK.
This lot covers cleaning equipment with an expected annual turnover of 215 000 DKK.