The work to be performed includes the maintenance, glass and basic cleaning in the Regine-Hildebrandt-School (Schulgebädue and gymnasium) in Birkenwerder. The school is currently attended by about 800 students, some of it is a disability. It is a six spacious general education high school with Gymnasium upper level.
The Oberhavel intended per lot a contract for the provision of maintenance, glass and basic cleaning services conclude with one contractor.
Contract period from 1.6.2017 to 31.5.2018 with the option to be renewed three times.
Space information on Lot 1:
- Annual cleaning area about 331 413 m
- Area for basic cleaning (flooring) about 1,966 m
- Glass surface (one side) approx 524 m
Space information on Lot 2:
- Annual cleaning surface approximately 2,041,273 m
2(Of which 421 993 m 2= Gymnasium)
- Area for basic cleaning (flooring) approximately 11,633 m
2(Of which 2,301 m 2= Gymnasium)
- Glass surface (one side) approx 2763.90 m
2(Of which 710 m 2= Gymnasium).