The Federal Training Center of the carpentry and finishing trades in Kassel performs energy renovation by the buildings of the education center.
The execution is carried out in 3 stages.
The following performance areas are required, among other things:
- approximately 340 m² drywall;
- approximately 130 m² drywall ceilings;
- Execution tw. in Q4;
- about 25 m² Under ceiling (Fasenbretter);
- 45 sqm clothing sloping roof;
- approximately 140 m under ceiling (GK);
- about 5 St. interior doors, 2flg, fire / smoke protection;.
- about 7 St. interior doors, 1flg. Side part, fire / smoke;
- about 22 interior doors (solid wood, without fire protection);
- about 2 St. interior windows (wood);
- 150 m² furring;
- 65 m support garment;
- 50 sqm dry cleaning;
- 60 sqm dry screed;
- about 3 St. steel doors;
- 12 m toilet partitions (m 8 St. doors.).