|CPV:||90900000 - Cleaning and sanitation services|
This call for tenders covers cleaning work at the ZHAW Campus St. Georgen, 8401 Winterthur. The buildings are used primarily by the Zurich University of Applied Sciences as teaching and office buildings.
The benefits of the procurement object D 1.2 include the low-voltage systems for the coverage Katzensee, the coverage stilts electro-spaces open route to the northern bypass of Zurich and the electrical room Wehntalerstrasse. The low-voltage equipment for the 3rd tube Gubristtunnel and for 1st and 2nd tube Gubristtunnel are advertised as options. The building owner reserves the right to perform only one or no option.
The services to be provided relating to the supply and installation of:
- Low-voltage main distribution Normal network,
- Low-voltage main distribution UPS power,
- Low-voltage sub-distribution,
- Battery condition,
- Low-voltage measurements and leads to the RU
- Low-voltage wiring from the transformer and between the distributions of energy supply,
- Control / field calculator including data cabling to the interface communication.
- Grounding of low voltage systems,
- Cleaning the cabinets of all trades under tension
- Surge protection components for all trades,
- Decommissioning of the existing low-voltage systems.