Trade Agreement: NAFTA/AIT/Canada FTAs with Peru/Colombia/Panama Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements: Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning W0125-15K014/A Boivin Lafleur, Eliane Telephone No. - (613) 536-4626 ( ) Fax No. - (613) 545-8067 ( ) To provide all labour, materials and equipment required to carry out the cleaning of kitchen exhaust systems invarious locations of Canadian Forces Base (CFB) 8 Wing Trenton. This includes 3 types of cleaning: 1. Minor Cleanings, to be performed once a year or every month where no Major Cleaning is scheduled, depending on location as per Annex C; 2. Major Cleanings, to be performed once or twice a year, depending on location as per Annex C; 3. Occasional Cleanings to be performed on an as and when required basis. Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Trade Agreement: NAFTA/AIT/Canada FTAs with Peru/Colombia/Panama Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements: W0114-165241/A Dunphy, Ken Telephone No. - (613) 449-5116 ( ) Fax No. - (613) 545-8067 ( ) GSIN: N3610C, 3D Production System, Quantity: 1 Royal Military College of Canada's Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering requires an FDM production system which includes the 3D printer, operating/control software, selection of startup modelling and support media along with a support media cleaning station. All deliverables must be received on or before 31 March 2016 Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Organic Waste Collection and Composting
Notice of Proposed Procurement – Correctional Service Canada (CSC) Ontario Region
This requirement is for: The Correctional Service of Canada, in the Ontario Region has a requirement for Organic Waste Collection and Composting at our Institutions with the exception of Kitchener and Gravenhurst area.
Trade agreement: This procurement is not subject to any trade agreement.
Tendering procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid.
Competitive Procurement Strategy: Lowest priced compliant bid.
Set-aside under the Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business:
This procurement is not subject to any set-asides for Aboriginal Suppliers.
Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: This procurement is not subject to a Comprehensive Land Claims Agreement.
Security Requirements: This contract does not include security requirements.
Nature of Requirements:
The following is a summary of the statement of work for this requirement.
The contractor is to pick up the Organic Waste as per schedule set out in the Annex A, as well safety transport, dispose of and compost the Waste as well as all below Items.
The Contractor to provide all the below items:
1. Contractor to provide bins of sufficient construction, configuration, and quantity to hold a full charge of wet organic wastes accumulated at the sites listed below (the “collection sites”), and have on hand sufficient numbers of bins for the quantities and schedule below, including clean bin exchange. Bin size not to exceed 120L volume and have wheels and handles to allow for full bin movement. Bins must be such that they can be reasonably moved manually from site storage areas to loading areas with minimal risk of injury or spilling. Bins must have fitted lids to reduce decay, odour, and access for vermin. Dumpsters will not be accepted.
2. Replace organics storage bins worn or damaged through normal use, as required, at no cost to the Crown.
3. All bins provided under this contract remain the property of the Contractor.
4. Contractor to manually move filled bins from the on-site storage locations to truck loading area as required. Not every provided bin will be filled on every pickup occasion at the sole discretion of the Correctional Service of Canada representative on site.
5. Loading areas vary between sites, and include grade level pickup, full-height docks with levellers, and intermediate height static docks. Collection vehicles must be appropriate to accommodate infrastructure variances (eg, truck with tailgate hydraulic lifts).
6. Cleaning of bins on CSC property by the Contractor is strictly prohibited. Only two organic waste collection methods are acceptable:
a) one-for-one bin exchange swap at time of collection with clean bins; or
b) bin liner dump and return of existing bins. Note that Contractor to supply a new clean bin liner for each emptied bin at no additional cost to the Crown.
Objectives: To provide Organic Waste collection and composting. CSC has a requirement to have Organic waste from our kitchens which is produced on a daily basis picked up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and taken to waste collection site and composted.
Deliverables: Transport collected organic waste materials to a processing facility, or transport intermediately to a transfer station. Drivers must be appropriately licensed for the vehicle employed. Vehicles and receiving sites must be appropriately approved and licensed by all authorities with jurisdiction, including Ontario Ministry of the Environment Certificates of Approval for Waste Management Systems and Waste Disposal Sites.
Expected Delivery Date: April 01, 2016 to March 31, 2017 with the option to renew annually for up to two (2) additional one year periods.
File Number: 21401-16-19-2266104
Contracting Authority: Edward Desormo
Correctional Service of Canada, Ontario Region,
443 Union Street, P.O. Box 1174, Kingston, Ontario. K7L 4Y8
Telephone number: (613) 536-4959
Facsimile number: (613) 536-4571
NOTE TO BIDDERS:
Bidders can obtain the complete statement of work and evaluation criteria by ordering the solicitation document and associated documents from Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
The Crown reserves the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada (English or French).
Given the nature of the requirements, proposals submitted by such means as facsimile or electronic mail will not be accepted.
After contract award, bidders may request a debriefing on the results of the bid solicitation process. Bidders should make the request to the Contracting Authority within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of the results of the bid solicitation process. The debriefing may be in writing, by telephone or in person.
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) offers seminars to businesses interested in learning how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada. The seminars are FREE.
Overview of the federal government contracting process;
Searching for opportunities on the Buy and Sell - Tenders website;
Bidding on opportunities;
Registering in supplier databases.
The full schedule of seminars can be found on the Buyandsell.gc.ca website, under Event Calendar (https://buyandsell.gc.ca/event-calendar).