Any travel to grantee will then be requested to their dealer or paid by the client.
RATIONALE FOR INVESTMENT:
Maintenance of provincial waterways in accordance with the Act of 28 December 1967 on non-navigable water.
Improving drainage, structures of protection and flood prevention, namely:
• riparian vegetation rejuvenation;
• slaughter-grubbing of trees;
• superficial cleaning of rivers;
• raw sewage streams and bottom vaulting;
• Protection of banks with large stones;
• removal of beaver dams.