VN New Model University - P110693
Vietnamese-German University Project Management Unit | Published December 25, 2015 - Deadline February 22, 2016
Purchase Of High - End Machine Tools For Gpem Program (phase
2). It Comprises Five Lots.
INVITATION FOR BIDS(IFB)
Socialist Republic of Vietnam
New Model University Project
Credit number: TF 94434, IDA 47860
Purchaseof high - end machine tools for GPEM program (phase 2)
IFB No: VGU-P12-Y15-G
1. Thisinvitation for Bids followsthe General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in United Nation Development Business, dated November 23, 2010.
2. TheSocialist Republic of Vietnam has received a credit (credit no.: TF94434, IDA47860) from the International Development Association toward to the cost of the NewModel University Project in Vietnam and it intends to apply a portion of this grant to eligible payment for "Purchase of high - end machine tools for GPEM program (phase 2)".
3. The Vietnamese?German University Project Management Unit (VMU) now invites sealed bids from eligiblequalified bidders for Package: VGU-P12-Y15-G: "Purchase of high -end machine tools for GPEM program (phase 2)". It comprises fivelots:
Description of Goods
- Lot 1: Flat/ Profile Grinding
- Lot 2: Sinker EDM Machine
- Lot 3: Electro-chemical machining (ECM) machines
- Lot 4: Cutting force machine (or MulticomponentDynamometer)
- Lot 5: Universal machinefor clinching, rivetting,punching, pressing, and embossing
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specifiedin the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurementunder IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, May 2004 (Revised October 1, 2006 & May 1, 2010), and is open to allbiddersfrom Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Vietnamese?German University ProjectManagement Unit, Email: email@example.com, and inspect the bidding documents at the address initem 9 of IFB from 9:00 (GMT +7), January 04, 2016 to 2:00 pm (GMT +7) February 22, 2016 on working days.
6. Qualifications requirements include: Audited financialreports for the three years of 2012, 2013 and 2014;
Average annual turnover amount in 2012, 2013 and 2014 of abovementioned audited financial reports of the Bidder not less than: USD 425,000 for lot 1; USD 300,000 for lot 2; USD 925,000 for lot3; USD 110,000 for lot 4 and USD 100,000 for lot 5.
Cash flow or liquid assets at least: USD 340,000 for lot 1; USD 240,000for lot 2; USD 740,000 for lot 3; USD 88,000 forlot 4; USD 80,000 for lot 5.
At least one comparable contract of supplying similar goods orequipment for laboratories/enterprises with total value of at least USD 318,750 for lot 1; USD 225,000 for lot 2; USD 693,750 forlot 3; USD 82,500 for lot 4; and USD 75,000for lot 5.
Incase theBidders choose to bid for more than one lot, they must present following documents: (1) financial statement in which theaggregateamounts of Average annual turnover, Cash flow or liquidassets are equivalent or greater than the total ofthe value set out above for respective lots; (2) at least one similar contract in which the contract value is equivalent or greater than the total of the value set outabove for corresponding lots. Additionaldetails are provided in the Bidding Document.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submissionof a written Application to the below address in item 8 of this IFB and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of VND 2,000,000 or inUSD100. The method of payment will be Cash or direct deposit in to the bank account as follows:
Account name: Truong Dai hoc Viet Duc ? VMU
Account number: 0071005845732 (for VND) or 0071375845650 (for USD) inVietcombank ? Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh Branch), SWIFT codeBFTVVNVX007.
If required, the bidding documents maybe sentby courier to the bidders upon their transfer of the said feeplus mail fee (USD 100 abroad or VND 200,000 locally).
8. All bids must be accompaniedby a Bid Security of USD 12,750 for Lot 1; USD 9,000 for Lot 2; USD27,750 for Lot 3; USD 3,300 for Lot 4; USD 3,000 for Lot 5 and be delivered to the address below at or before 2: 00 pm (GMT +7) February 22, 2016. Bidders can bid for oneor more individual lots and should accompany their Bids with the aggregate amounts of Bid Security forcorresponding lots theychoose to bid. Bids will be evaluated lot-wise. They will be opened immediately thereafter, in the presence of bidders'representatives, who choose to attend, at the address below. Latebids will be rejected.
9. The address referred to above is:
Vietnamese-German University Project Management Unit (VMU)
Vietnamese-German University (VGU)
To: Mr. Ha Thuc Vien, Vice President of VGU, VMUDirector
Attention: Ms. Le Thi Thu Giang/ Mr. Nguyen QuocAnh
Room A308, Block 9, in Eastern International UniversityCampus, Le Lai street, Hoa Phu ward, Binh Duong New City, Binh Duong province
Telephone: +84(0) 650 222 0990, ext: 144/120
Facsimilenumber: +84 (0) 650 222 1080
PO. President of VGU
Dr. Ha ThucVien,
Vice President of VGU, VMUDirector