The subject of the order is the purchase, together with the delivery of sterile, disposable bulk packed pre-prepared (unpacked) kits and accessories necessary for phacoemulsification using the phacoemulsification method, including the lease of an optical biometric device and cataract facsimile apparatus and frontal vitrectomy, details of which are contained in Annex 2 To SIWZ.
The subject of the order is execution of the investment task pn "Expansion and reconstruction
(modernization) of the Water Treatment Plant in Szczepańcowa ", the task carried out in accordance with the construction and executive project, STWiOR and SIWZ based on the Terms of the Contract for the construction of works
construction and engineering projects designed by the Ordering Party - FIDIC "Red Book" (conditions
contract for construction works for engineering and construction projects designed by the contracting authority - fourth
English-Polish edition unchanged 2008, translation of the first edition 1999).
All descriptions, names of materials, manufacturers names or standards used in design documentation
should not be regarded as imposed or implied by the Orderer, should be understoodWhen ordering with the consent of the Ordering Party, it is permissible to apply
another equivalent (meeting the requirements given in the tender documentation) of the material or
The main aim of the modernization of the Water Treatment Plant in Szczepańcowa is to improve itThis will be achieved through the following actions:
- Replacement of the control valve with electric drive controlled from the measured value
turbidity in raw water; For measuring this indicator, a turbidity meter will be built,
- introduction of chemical processes to assist sedimentation through periodic dosing
flocculant - for use only in periods of deteriorated quality of raw water,
- introduction of chemical processes for the removal of organic compounds by periodic dosing
Potassium permanganate - for use only in periods of deteriorated quality of raw water,
- continuous measurement of raw water intake to control the amount of flocculant and permanganate dispensed
- improving the removal of sediment from settling tanks using scraper,
- ensuring the uniformity of the water supply and its reception in the settling tanks,
- construction of a new filter group to provide a suitable filter surface.
Construction works - include:
1. Modernization of the gate valve at raw water inlet.
2.Construction of raw water measuring chamber and gate valve.
3.Building container flocculant and KMnO4.
4. Modernization of preliminary settlers.
5. Sludge scraper assembly.
6.Building of sludge pumping station and sediment plat.
7.Body of the slow filter.
8. Modernization of technological lines.
9. Installation of measuring equipment and cabinets.
Note: Works performed in the execution of this task will be performed on the active site and
can not limit his work.
The ordering party requires a 24 month quality guarantee for the entire order.
Annexes to the description of the object of the contract are:
- Design Documentation (Building Design and Executive Design)
- Technical specification of execution and acceptance of construction works.
- Measurements of work (supporting document).