MZ Tech & Voc Edu & Training (FY06) - P087347
Executive Secretariat of COREP | Published June 26, 2015 - Deadline August 14, 2015
Supply Of Equipment And Instruments For ?instituto Agrário
Delichinga? - Reference No. Pirep/fase/equip/icb-01/2015
RepUBLIC OF MoZambique
Executive Commission for ProfessionalEducation and Training Reform (COREP)
Technical and Vocational Educationand Training Project (PIREP)
Credit No: 4930MZ
Invitation for Bids
Contract Title: Supplyof Equipment and Instruments for "Instituto Agrário de Lichinga" - Reference No.PIREP/FASE/EQUIP/ICB-01/2015
1. The Government ofMozambique has received financing toward the cost of theEducationSector Support Fund (ESSF/FASE), and intends to apply part of the proceedstoward payments under the contract for Supplyof Equipment and Instruments for "Instituto Agrário de Lichinga" ? Contract Nr.PIREP/FASE/EQUIP/ICB-01/2015.
2. The Executive Secretariat of COREP now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supplyof Equipment and Instruments for "InstitutoAgrário de Lichinga".
Lot I - LaboratoryEquipment and Instruments (Soils & Chemical, Biology, Animal Health andPlant Protection);
Lot II - Forest & Fauna Equipment;
LotIII - Instruments andAgricultural Utensils;
Lot IV- Machines andAgricultural Implements;
Lot V- Kitchen Equipment, Cafeteriaand Dormitory;
Lot VI- IT Equipment;
LotVII ? Vehicle,Mini-Bus;
LotVIII ? Vehicle, Truck 3 Ton.
3. Bidding will be conducted through theInternational Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loansand IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers, published by the Bank in January 2011("ProcurementGuidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the ProcurementGuidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forththe World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtainfurther information from Executive Secretariat of COREP, and inspect thebidding documents during office hours 8:00 to16:00 hours at the address givenbelow.
5. A complete set ofbidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible biddersupon the submission of a written application to the address below anduponpayment of a nonrefundable fee of USD100 (one hundred American Dollars) or in equivalent amount in local currency,Metical, of the Central Bank of Mozambique at the exchange rate of date ofpayment.The method of payment will be cash ordirect deposit. The document will be sent by expresscourier, when requested and the Bidder should pay for it.
6. Bids must bedelivered to the addressbelow on or before 10:00 a.m. of August 14,2015.Electronic bidding will not be permitted.Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of thebidders designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend attheaddress below on 10:00 a.m. of August14, 2015.
7. All bids must beaccompanied by a Bid Security as follows:
or an equivalent amount in local currency(Metical). Bid security shall be valid for a period up to 148 days after bidsubmission date.
8. The address referred to above is:
The Executive Secretariat of COREP
Programa Integrado da Reforma de EducaçãoProfissional (PIREP)
Att.: Director of Executive Secretariat ofCOREP
Address:Av. Mao Tsé Tung, Nr. 72, R/C
City:Maputo - Country: Mozambique
Telephone:258 21 484030 / 7 - Facsimilenumber: 258 21 486127
Electronic mail address:email@example.com
Web site: www.pirep.gov.mz