Delivery of a subsea umbilicals and control system for chemical injection subsea wells and related support services for installation offshore.
In the face of this announcement, the contracting entity will award no. 1 year contract 2 years.
This supply is relative to a single functional lot for economic and organizational reasons, in order to maximize the efficiency of the process and the centralized management of the contract.
Purchase of a subsea umbilical cable system and associated support offshore installation services at the Strait of Sicily, between the existing Precious platform (about 50 m deep) and subsea wells in a mining concession G.C1.AG. (At about 650 m depth). This supply comprises a main umbilical and umbilical in-field. It also requested the assistance during commissioning and startup of the system.
- Main Umbilical (length about 35 km) between existing and subsea distribution unit platform,
- In-field umbilicals (total length about 8 km) for connection to subsea structures,
- Integration of terminations (supplied by third parties) on the umbilical,
- Testing and test according to International Standards,
- Engineering and Project Management,
- On-site support during the installation phase, pre commissioning and commissioning,
Instrumentation and equipment:
- Monitoring tools during transport and installation phases.
Chemical Analysis Service for the activation of the AIA monitoring plan no. 14008 dated 29.12.2016 and environmental and process audits in the Sesto San Giovanni (MI) waste-to-energy plant.