Delivery of a subsea umbilicals and control system for chemical injection subsea wells and related support services for installation offshore.
In the face of this announcement, the contracting entity will award no. 1 year contract 2 years.
This supply is relative to a single functional lot for economic and organizational reasons, in order to maximize the efficiency of the process and the centralized management of the contract.
Purchase of a subsea umbilical cable system and associated support offshore installation services at the Strait of Sicily, between the existing Precious platform (about 50 m deep) and subsea wells in a mining concession G.C1.AG. (At about 650 m depth). This supply comprises a main umbilical and umbilical in-field. It also requested the assistance during commissioning and startup of the system.
- Main Umbilical (length about 35 km) between existing and subsea distribution unit platform,
- In-field umbilicals (total length about 8 km) for connection to subsea structures,
- Integration of terminations (supplied by third parties) on the umbilical,
- Testing and test according to International Standards,
- Engineering and Project Management,
- On-site support during the installation phase, pre commissioning and commissioning,
Instrumentation and equipment:
- Monitoring tools during transport and installation phases.