Supply of reagents biochemical tests with accompanying equipment (29 analysts), CPV 33696300-8, for a period of three (3) years for the needs of public structures of Primary Health Care 1 Attica Region Health.
Electronic international open tender, through the platform of ESIDIS with sealed bids, award criterion the most economically advantageous tender for the supply of reagents and consumables necessary for conducting immunological-biochemical-microbiological tests, with accompanying equipment, three (3) years, proactive expenditure 2 076 266,13 EUR (proclamation number 008/2016).
The object of this service is a function of Wastewater Treatment Plants and the pumping flow and preventive and remedial maintenance
electromechanical equipment and infrastructure Malia settlements sewage treatment plants, Stalis, Mohos and Wine thesis Malia Municipality of Hersonissos. The execution of the object begins by signing the agreement and the length of which is determined in 36 months or as available is exhausted.
The object of the present comprises:
1. Control the operation of biological processes at WWTP in order to achieve the required quality of effluent and excess sludge in accordance with their respective approved environmental conditions of each installation.
2. To carry out laboratory tests under the DEFACH monitoring program as it has been shaped by the Environmental Terms Approval of individual treatment plants. The weekly analyzes made in the laboratory DEFACH while the monthly and semi-annual analyzes will be carried out in an accredited laboratory.
3. The supply of required materials and preparations that are necessary for the conduct of laboratory tests in the laboratory DEFACH.
4. The procurement, storage and preparation of chemicals related to sludge dewatering (polyelectrolyte), the apolymnasi outflow (NaOCl), cleaning of the membranes (NaOH, NaOCl, citric acid), cleaning the UV, the cleaning of diffusers, deodorizing sewage and any other chemical necessary for the proper operation of the equipment and ensure the required effluent quality and sludge without environmental nuisances.
5. The periodic preventive maintenance of all equipment (main, reserve and auxiliary) included in the above facilities with consumables and genuine spare parts coming from the official delegations of construction firms. ...