Ao medical sterile devices concerning families urology, gynecology, fiv, ophthalmology, dressings, object of care, blood collection, and concerning the sterile and non-sterile devices of the orl and maxillo families, dental, neurology, orthopedics for chu clermont- Ferrand ch issoire ch thiers and ch riom.
Fiv and amp.
Orl and maxillo facial.
Objects of care.
Blood samples and tubes.
chemical risk management software for aircraft maintenance.
This consultation concerns the purchase and delivery of AUS32 urea solution additive for the Régie T2C park, consisting of about 90 urban vehicles using this product or equivalent.
Surface preparation services (leaching, cleaning, grouting, mechanical and chemical stripping), application of paints (coatings or complete lines), application of sealants and drying and oiling of seals tanks: on aircraft, aircraft components and equipment on the site of the Cuers-Pierrefeu Industrial Aeronautics workshop (AIACP), and on the Hyères site (AIACP antenna).
The industrial workshop of the aeronautics of Cuers-Pierrefeu (AIA CP) has for mission to carry out the maintenance and the repair of aircraft for the benefit of the Armies.
The activity to be carried out under the contract will be broken down into cleaning / chemical pickling / starch media stripping / retouching / complete painting / grouting (several cases are possible for each package).
The services will be mandatory on the AIA CP website every day or on the Hyères website.
As the market is classified as sensitive, the use of temporary staff is prohibited.
16032 - exploitation of the biological and physico-chemical treatment plant for the benefit of the Industrial Workshop aeronautics (AIA) of Cuers.
The scope of the contract will include:
- The treatment of waste water pipes at the station seeking to obtain optimal performance through maximum purification yields and without disturbing the operation of stripping activities,
- Monitoring the quality of sludge produced (minimum 35% dryness)
- Maintenance of sewage works and all the pumping stations of the site, fixed or mobile, have a direct or indirect function in the best working condition, ensuring the current and exceptional maintenance, ongoing operation and the replacement of equipment,
- Control of the different performance of the installation in strict compliance with self-monitoring rules that define the parameters to be followed, rules and protocol procedures, measures, monitoring and calibration,
- Monitoring of the environment upstream and downstream of discharges to the river "The Farembert".