Consultation within the Chemist Regional Grouping.
Supply of clothing and accessories for protection against chemicals, liquids and gases.
Provision of sterile medical devices (DMS) of interventional cardiology.
The contract involves the collection, transport, and treatment of various wastes from the hospital of Hénin-Beaumont and its site outside the nursing home.
It consists of 8 lots:
- Lot 1: collection and treatment of waste similar to household waste (DAOM)
-lot 2: collection and treatment of waste treatment activities and related infectious risk (HCW) under Lot 1: medical waste - in lot 2: chemical and toxic waste
- Lot 3: collection and recycling of cardboard and paper,
- Lot 4: collection and processing of edible oils,
- Lot 5: collection and processing of glass,
- Lot 6: collection and processing of confidential records,
- Lot 7: collection and treatment of cardiac pacemakers,
- Lot 8: collection and treatment of waste electrical and electronic equipment (D3E).