- Site equipment for assembly of the supporting structure and the building envelope from the outside (no stand space in the hall);
- Building envelope as steel lightweight design, external dimensions (LxWxH) 48,50 x 20,50 x of 10.50 m (eaves above ground level) directly attached to the existing waterworks;6.00 m and additional gable frame including all the necessary longitudinal and cross webbing in the material S 235 and S 355 with factory certificate to Euro standard DIN EN 10025.
- Execution class EXC 2 (crane runway EXC 3) according to DIN EN 1090-2;
- Steel construction hot-dip galvanized with additional duplex coating;9.50 m at the eaves;
- Gable roof with roof pitch of 5%;1050 m
- Buildings with all necessary clothing latch and Pfettenkonstruktionen, connection, gable, eaves and transition sheets and all necessary fastening and fasteners, insulation and waterproof formation of shocks and rainwater drainage via gutters and downpipes;
- Kerndämmstärke of the sandwich panels (roof and wall)> 80 mm;18,90 m, load 2500 kg and attached to steel props design; 1.20 x 2.20 aluminum;
- Facade scaffolding and other scaffolding for mounting;
- Development workshop and assembly drawings including certified structural calculations..Floors, 4 pools for water treatment, 6 filter basins and 2 underlying storage containers made of reinforced concrete as a water-impermeable construction within the meaning of the WU guideline of the German Committee for Reinforced Concrete (DAfStb) with built-in parts, openings and pipe penetrations;
- Reinforced concrete component thicknesses 22 to 50 cm;
- External dimensions basement floor plan established 20.2 x 48.5 m in used containers, clear height 2.50 m (3.70 m terminal area Istwerk);
- Beck sizes (internal dimensions LxWxH): 2 reaction pool 7,35 x 5,80 x 7,75 m; 2 sedimentation 11,20 x 5,80 x 7,75 m; 6 Remove pool 11,40 x 3,35 x 5,80 m; 1 Erstfiltratbehälter 11,45 x 11,40 x 2,50 m; 1 Filterspülabwasserbehälter 10,00 x 11,40 x 2,50 m; 1 overflow threshold 22.2 x 1.00 x 3.40 m;At 1 900 meters
- All construction joints, penetrations and mounting parts waterproof formed;2 540 m
- Reinforced concrete frame construction for Entsäuerungskolonnen;
- Supply and distribution shaft;
- Buried pipes;
- Transportation Infrastructures and outdoor facilities.Remove piping with valves and measurement of nominal diameter up to DN 500 made of steel with polyamide plastic coating and stainless steel, development workshop and assembly drawings, carrying 10-week trial operation for observing the limits of water quality to drinking water regulation and optimization of settings, training of the operator.
Note: The reinforced concrete work for the production of tanks and filters are part of Los. 218 switch and control cabinets, spot control panels and switches, instrumentation (pressure levels, flow, physico-chemical water quality), lighting and outlet facilities (indoor and outdoor), installation and laying systems, fire and burglar alarm systems with certification, raised floor system , UPS systems, fiber-optic network, ventilation system, decentralized peripherals with ET200SP, grounding system, lightning protection, surge protection, potential equalization, cables, assembly and workshop planning with SCM and and cabinet design plans, drafting specifications.
Part 1: Migration Istwerk.System integration into existing control systems PCS7, Umschluss during operation 100 bus users via ProfiNet, redundantly designed control system PCS7 with 2 servers, 2 jobs, waiting means. Drywall, raised floor, ceiling grid, lighting, dismantling mosaic, waiting furniture.
Drafting specifications for Part. 1 to 3