Inorganic precipitant for phosphate removal.
Supply of inorganic precipitant for phosphorus removal
- About 34,200 kmol precipitant WS (2 years required); the sewage treatment plant Gut Großlappen liquid products can be used in mole with a proportion of Fe 2+ or Fe 3+ between 20% and 45% of the total active substance content (WS).
- About 6600 kmol aluminum chloride solution WS (Al) (2 years required) - active substance min .: 2.2 mol Al / kg.
Wet chemical cleaning and Ätzbank for thick and thinned SiC wafer.
The production of power devices on SiC wafer by almost every manufacturing process step, a wet chemical cleaning is necessary. This is normally done in cleaning benches, in which up to 25 wafers can be simultaneously cleaned. After certain manufacturing process steps, it is better to perform a single-wafer cleaning. For this purpose the following equipment is required: single-wafer system for SiC wafers with 100 and 150mm (expandable to 200 mm) and for 9 "square substrates for wet chemical cleaning; chemical supply (TMAH and H2SO4) by pressure tanks, Manual filling, CO2 Bubbler, preheating H2SO4 at 70 ° C, pre-heating of DI water at 70 ° C, automatic Spüllung and neutralization of the cleaning chamber, easier Chuck exchange, cleanroom compatibility, computer controlled, CE marking.
For the production of low-resistance SiC wafer on the metal is nickel or nickel compounds is needed. Since this metal is neither wet nor dry chemical chemically to structure well, used for patterning this metal called lift-off process. In this process, the metal is applied to a patterned photoresist layer and subsequently the photoresist is removed and so that the part of the nickel layer which was deposited onto the patterned photoresist. For this purpose a system is needed, with which this is carried out without problems.
Single-wafer system for SiC wafers with 100 and 150mm (expandable to 200 mm); Use of environmentally friendly solvents, high pressure pump for the solvent recirculation and filtration of the solvent, the temperature of the solvent, cleanroom compatibility, computer controlled, CE marking.
New building, research building, 4 single building (office, chemical building, workshop and test hall, ELMI-building) in two phases at the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion with a gross floor area of approximately 11,750 m
Site equipment, Shell, roof sealing, facade / sun protection, scaffolding, Schlosser 1, drywall / interior doors, flooring / coating, steel and glass doors, sheet steel doors, flooring tiles, floor covering PVC, flooring parquet, painting work, Schlosser 2, metal, Carpenter / loose furniture, blackout / glare protection, locking system, signage, cleaning, installation of heating / ventilation / air conditioning systems, plumbing, electrical installation, laboratory furniture, landscaping work.
The Röntgenphotoelektronenspektroskop will be used to determine the chemical composition and the valence band structure of thin films ostensibly on wafer fragments.
- In addition to the analysis by X-ray examinations are means of ultraviolet radiation possible (XPS + UPS);
- High energy resolution (<15kV, pass energy 10 eV - 200eV, Al-K.alpha monochromatic);
- Several chamber approaches for individual connections;
- Faster and cleaner sample exchange through a sample port;
- Electron gun for charge compensation;
- Sputter gun for depth profiling;
- Angle-resolved spectroscopy;
- Camera system for the insight into the chamber and positioning of the sample, possibly by means of optical microscope be equipped;
- Software features: data analysis.
The here pending award performance includes the scope in accordance with §§ 53 ff HOAI Technical equipment for the facility group 1 (water, wastewater and gas equipment), investment group 2 (heating systems), investment group 3 (HVAC systems) and investment group 7 (use-specific installations, here technical gases) for HVAC-planning for the project reconstruction / modernization component GH at the Max Planck Institute in Martinsried near Munich.
More further and important information on the post to be filled planning services (the contract) are) described in point II.2.4 of this notice.
The here pending award performance includes the scope in accordance with §§ 53 ff HOAI Technical equipment for the facility group 1 (water, wastewater and gas equipment), investment group 2 (heating systems), investment group 3 (HVAC systems) undAnlagengruppe 7 (use-specific installations, here technical gases) for HVAC-planning for the project reconstruction / modernization component GH at the Max Planck Institute in Martinsried near Munich.
Pursuant to the draft contract concerned the pending here for the award of performance includes the performance phases 2-9 according to § 55 HOAI (performance phase 4 in that the authorization legally required). See in addition II.2.11 this notice.
The component to be rehabilitated GH of the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry is located at the south end of the campus Martinsried.The proportionate total (NF 1-6) GH is 2845 m
The space requirement plan includes functional areas with different medical-biological and physical laboratories, academic offices and a Core Facility.These requirements include:
- Increased demands on temperature and humidity constant (+/- 1K, +/- 10r.F.);
- Central supply with inert gases;
- Functional areas with chemical orientation and high installation density (Core Facility).In that regard, the Max Planck Society places in this award procedure not only important that the applicant can demonstrate a profound knowledge in the field of planning of laboratories, but also able to draw on experiences in the implementation of reconstruction and modernization measures in operation. The plan must also include economic and energy aspects and economic sustainability criteria.
Candidates By submitting a participation application, that they are capable of providing services within the period (see II.2.7) and to provide in particular that they have the necessary professional, personnel, material and temporal resources.
The specific requirements for the provision of services may require to be short on the client's request to coordination meetings on the spot or in Munich.
The payment is done according to § 53 et seq HOAI, 2013.
The estimated eligible costs (net) for the aforementioned investment groups occur after a first cost acceptance at EUR 2 500 000 net.14 million EUR net.
With respect to the services to be awarded as well as the remuneration of the draft treaty provided.