Laboratory equipment according to DIN 18299.
The services listed include laboratory equipment and installations according to DIN 18299 for the new building office and laboratory building of the Julius-Kühn-Institute (JKI) Dossenheim in the following main mass:
- 27 pcs. Table tops,
- 2 pcs. Accessible prints,
- Distance: 332 m Labortisch,
- 10 m working table,
- 122 m evaluation table,
- 13 m Fentertisch,
- 58 m material cabinet,
- 10 pcs. Gas bottle safety cabinet,
- 37 pcs. Solvent safety cabinet,
- 23 m Chemical storage cabinet,
- 254 m electrical wall duct,
- 21 m energy cells,
- 91 m laboratory rinses.
In addition, the award of "maintenance services" is the subject of the award procedure.
This procedure is covered by the No. 17-07495. (Please specify when making inquiries).