Supply of an automated system for the determination of the concentration and the 15N frequency of inorganic N compounds (ammonium, nitrite, nitrate and hydroxylamine) in soil solution with bodypainic substances (eg fulvo- and humic acids) by chemical conversion into N-gases and Their mass spectrometric measurement.
Delivery of an automated system for the determination of the concentration and the 15N frequency of inorganic N compounds (ammonium, nitrite, nitrate and hydroxylamine) in soil solution with biodynamic ingredients (eg fulvo- and humic acids) by chemical conversion into N-gases and Their mass spectrometric measurement.
The JIFE program is used as part of the disposal of radioactive waste. This includes calculations for geomechanical problems with highly nonlinear processes such as creep deformation with hardening and failure, dilatancy, plastic deformation and cracking, coupled with thermal and hydraulic processes incl. Chemical reactions in aqueous solution in some cases, very large models in particular in the field of final disposal in salt , In this context, a contract for development tasks to FEM program JIFE and care services must be awarded to JIFE.
New Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Garbsen, 2.BA - VE034 highly loaded screed
College campus with an area NF 22 250 m², 4 Institute building engineering with testing facilities, laboratories, workshops, technical buildings, auditorium and cafeteria building, house for students and dean's office. Including outdoor facilities. The construction project will be tendered and awarded in accordance with VOB Part C in about 50 procurement units.
- Approximately 3075 m² bituminous soil sealing;
- Approximately 2 800 m² of siliceous surface coating;
- Approximately 2 800 m² of topping, special cement screed 17 mm - 22 mm;
- Approximately 3085 m² floating special cement screed, 85 mm - 110 mm;
- For the floating screed, only the product "Rheorapid" from chemical engineering offered;.
- For the topping can only "Rheobond" from chemical engineering offered;.
- The bottom seals are carried out in advance before the actual screed works;
- Increased flatness requirements;
- Large building dimensions, characterized long distances length;
- 7 buildings with different starting work.