Special cabinets for chemical preparation GSG
Former. Electroplating Blasberg in Remscheid - chemical tests
Drinking water systems Legionella measures Microbiological and chemical analyzes of drinking water
Conducting chemical-toxicological blood tests and forensic BegutachtungenDie documents may be requested under www.polizei.bayern.de >> >> current public tenders >> services.
Power: printing and mailing the employee magazine "RICI" the professional cooperative raw materials and chemical industry in 2017
Supply of chemicals and laboratory requirements.
University of Würzburg, new ICB
As part of the strategic investment "Bioplasmalabor" is an AFM Raman spectrometer to be purchased. For biological applications, the chemical characterization of molecules on the surface is critical to the understanding of reactivity and function.
University of Stuttgart, ETI I, Bosch Foundation Chair Type of service: laboratory furniture extent of the service: 1 table hood 1200 x 930 x 910/2750 as extension element, 1 laboratory dishwasher, 1 compressed gas cylinder cabinet, 1 chemical storage cupboard, 1 small deduction for soldering station, 1 Schnüffelabsaugung / extraction arm, 7 media columns with media valves; Bidders and their demand and rental business owners have with tender the relevant commitments in accordance with § 5 LTMG, available at "www.rp- stuttgart.de/servlet/PB/menu/1359260/index.html" submit.
For the battery test lab at the Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology (ICT), a laboratory gas chromatograph (GC) with mass spectrometry (MS) to be procured. The fundraising to GC-MS device should support established methods for analyzing gases and battery Battery ingredients of current lithium-ion batteries on ICT. For this purpose it should be prepared for future responsibilities in the field of analysis of lithium-sulfur batteries. In addition, in this laboratory the various issues in the field of applied electrochemistry and external customers are processed, resulting in a wide range of applications for this laboratory GC-MS results. The GC-MS to be procured must therefore flexible to accommodate different separation columns and both the task of gaseous samples on a heated metering valve and liquid samples with a split / splitless injector erlauben.Dabei to primary and secondary components are determined. To a lesser extent, trace substances. Derivatization techniques also are used.
Fraunhofer IPM Freiburg building new dikes Institute building: 018/755 788th
It is planned the construction of a new building for the Fraunhofer Institute of Physical Measurement Techniques (IPM) in Freiburg. The new building will be constructed near the existing institute building on the university campus in the north of Freiburg in the direct vicinity of the new stadium and the airport. The new building will be built on part of the parcel 6256/19, district Freiburg. The IPM requires spaces for offices, administration, mainly physical but also chemical laboratories, workshops and a two-storey technical center. Furthermore, a cafeteria, foyer and conference rooms are provided, which shall be publicly accessible. Flooring includes 7 300m
2, It is a building with about 40m in width and 100m in length on 15 000m 2BGFA summarized. It is divided into 3 parts with courtyard. The building is fully built.
It is intended to advertise to individual trades.
Excerpts description, see also downloadable LV - portable device - Zoom ratio 8.0: 1 - magnification ranges least 0.8x - 4.5x - Built zoom locking positions - observation tubes with use conventional tube-tilt angle - eyepieces with 10x magnification and variable eye relief - working distance. ≥ 90 mm - Segmented LED ring light with ring light controler - Am microscope integrated double-gooseneck lights - dust cover for the microscope demands on the microscope camera - microscope camera with an image resolution of ≥ 5 megapixel - image processing software - multiple license for at least two computers with Windows 7 requirements Stands at total of two tripods to provide for the microscope, so that the stereomicroscope both at the table (table stand) as can also be operated on a floor stand. - Table tripod - Requirements Floor Stand: lockable castors, Easily dismantled and transported, suitable for lying, flat, standing, hanging, vertical and oblique objects, variable adjustable pillars for work at different heights, ball head, Integrable lighting transport case - trolley case for transport and storage of microscope, optical heads and lamps - Lockable - dust tight supply and commissioning, briefing: - The components to be delivered are in chemical laboratory - connecting building Forum to deliver, install it there and bring into operation. - A briefing of staff on spot. - The packaging of the equipment can be taken back by the contractor to build and to dispose of it.
Steel and pipeline construction; Test statics steel construction; Specifications; commissioning; Trial operation; Optimization of the entire system; Inventory documentation; Training operators.
- Site equipment for assembly of the supporting structure and the building envelope from the outside (no stand space in the hall);
- Building envelope as steel lightweight design, external dimensions (LxWxH) 48,50 x 20,50 x of 10.50 m (eaves above ground level) directly attached to the existing waterworks;6.00 m and additional gable frame including all the necessary longitudinal and cross webbing in the material S 235 and S 355 with factory certificate to Euro standard DIN EN 10025.
- Execution class EXC 2 (crane runway EXC 3) according to DIN EN 1090-2;
- Steel construction hot-dip galvanized with additional duplex coating;9.50 m at the eaves;
- Gable roof with roof pitch of 5%;1050 m
2visibly bolted to the aluminum-PUR-aluminum composite panels to separate purlin, trapezoidal profiled top; 1200 m 2visibly bolted to the aluminum-PUR-aluminum sandwich panels made of aluminum to separate bolt construction;
- Buildings with all necessary clothing latch and Pfettenkonstruktionen, connection, gable, eaves and transition sheets and all necessary fastening and fasteners, insulation and waterproof formation of shocks and rainwater drainage via gutters and downpipes;
- Kerndämmstärke of the sandwich panels (roof and wall)> 80 mm;18,90 m, load 2500 kg and attached to steel props design; 1.20 x 2.20 aluminum;
- Facade scaffolding and other scaffolding for mounting;
- Development workshop and assembly drawings including certified structural calculations..Floors, 4 pools for water treatment, 6 filter basins and 2 underlying storage containers made of reinforced concrete as a water-impermeable construction within the meaning of the WU guideline of the German Committee for Reinforced Concrete (DAfStb) with built-in parts, openings and pipe penetrations;
- Reinforced concrete component thicknesses 22 to 50 cm;
- External dimensions basement floor plan established 20.2 x 48.5 m in used containers, clear height 2.50 m (3.70 m terminal area Istwerk);
- Beck sizes (internal dimensions LxWxH): 2 reaction pool 7,35 x 5,80 x 7,75 m; 2 sedimentation 11,20 x 5,80 x 7,75 m; 6 Remove pool 11,40 x 3,35 x 5,80 m; 1 Erstfiltratbehälter 11,45 x 11,40 x 2,50 m; 1 Filterspülabwasserbehälter 10,00 x 11,40 x 2,50 m; 1 overflow threshold 22.2 x 1.00 x 3.40 m;At 1 900 meters
- All construction joints, penetrations and mounting parts waterproof formed;2 540 m
2; 180 m 2; 190 m 3; 860 m 2;
- Reinforced concrete frame construction for Entsäuerungskolonnen;
- Supply and distribution shaft;
- Buried pipes;
- Transportation Infrastructures and outdoor facilities.Remove piping with valves and measurement of nominal diameter up to DN 500 made of steel with polyamide plastic coating and stainless steel, development workshop and assembly drawings, carrying 10-week trial operation for observing the limits of water quality to drinking water regulation and optimization of settings, training of the operator.
Note: The reinforced concrete work for the production of tanks and filters are part of Los. 218 switch and control cabinets, spot control panels and switches, instrumentation (pressure levels, flow, physico-chemical water quality), lighting and outlet facilities (indoor and outdoor), installation and laying systems, fire and burglar alarm systems with certification, raised floor system , UPS systems, fiber-optic network, ventilation system, decentralized peripherals with ET200SP, grounding system, lightning protection, surge protection, potential equalization, cables, assembly and workshop planning with SCM and and cabinet design plans, drafting specifications.
Part 1: Migration Istwerk.System integration into existing control systems PCS7, Umschluss during operation 100 bus users via ProfiNet, redundantly designed control system PCS7 with 2 servers, 2 jobs, waiting means. Drywall, raised floor, ceiling grid, lighting, dismantling mosaic, waiting furniture.
Drafting specifications for Part. 1 to 3