Provision of Catering Services to UNMISS during training for the Protection of Civilian Communit ...
United Nations Secretariat | Published November 21, 2016
The United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan (UNMISS) hereby solicit Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified Contractors for the Provision of Catering Services to UNMISS during training for the Protection of Civilian Community Watch Groups in Juba, South Sudan.
Description of General requirements:
The Catering Services will include:
1. Preparation and provision of breakfast and lunch (including water and sodas) as specified in the eventual solicitation. The menu will comprise of local South Sudanese dishes.
2. The catering services will be required for a total of 52 days between February – June 2017
3. The catering services will be required for a total of 600 participants split into 12 training groups of 50 participants each.
4. The resultant contract is expected to be for 12 weeks of training between February – June 2017.
5. This requirement is restricted to local contractors in South Sudan only.