Provision of Event Management Services to UNMISS in all Ten (10) States of South Sudan.
United Nations Secretariat | Published June 1, 2015 - Deadline June 19, 2015
1. The United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan (UNMISS) intends to establish a long term contract for the provision of Event Management Services for UNMISS in all the Ten (10) States of South Sudan on- and- as -when required basis.
2. Description of General Requirements:
UNMISS has a requirement for the purchase of a service of competent company for the provision of Event Management Services in all the Ten (10) states namely Central Equatoria, Eastern Equatoria, Western Equatoria, Unity, Upper Nile, Warrap, Jonglei, Western Bahr –El- Ghazal, Northern Bahr-El-Ghazal, and Lakes of South Sudan on –and-as-when required basis. The services required are as follows:
• Catering (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Water, Beverages)
• Conference facilities (hall with sitting capacity ranging from 25 to 100, Audio/Visual system)
• Transport facilities for participants
3. The resultant contract is expected to be for an initial period of six (06) months.
4. Interested Companies with the capacity to provide and deliver the services in all or any of the above locations are requested to express their interest by the above EOI closing date.
5. Contractors operating in the location where the services are required are strongly encouraged to apply.
6. Vendors interested in fulfilling the requirement described above must be registered with the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) at Level 2. If your company is not registered with UNGM, please use the following URL to register: www.ungm.org. Registration at UNGM is free and mandatory for one to be considered for resultant solicitation.
6.1. Prequalification Process/Criteria:
• Registration at level 2 in UNGM
• Provision of UNGM Number
• Company’s contact details (address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, etc.)
7. The REOI clearly marked “Provision of Event Management Services for UNMISS in all the Ten (10) States of South Sudan”, must be submitted and received by UNMISS to the following addresses no later than Friday, 19 June 2015;
• E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com or Hand delivery or courier:
Attention: Bruno Maboja, UNMISS Procurement Section, Room # 3C/02, UNMISS
Headquarters – Tromping Site near Juba International Airport, Juba-South Sudan.
8. This REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNMISS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the REOI and/or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a reply to this REOI does not automatically guarantee that your firm will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.