The assignment concerns the provision of food services on the campus of TU / e. The assignment includes a number of food and catering outlets and also taking care of banqueting. The following lots are defined:
Lot 1: Food outlets and banqueting
Lot 2: Catering outlets.
This plot concerns the exploitation of food outlets in the various buildings and banqueting.
This plot concerns the exploitation of the catering outlets Grand café de Zwarte Doos and the restaurant University Club in building Atlas.
In the week of monday 20 to friday 24.8.2018, the introductory week Purple takes place for the fifth time. The assignment consists of the following parts:
1. The organization and performance of the Purple Festival (Thursday) at the Ketelhuisplein in Eindhoven.
2. Realization of the overnight stay in the "Stadsherberg" in the Klokgebouw in Eindhoven (throughout the week).
3. Catering (food and drink) in the festival area and in the city hall.
4. The realization of the overnight stay at the so-called "city campsite" in Tilburg (throughout the Purple week).
5. The organization and execution of a city hall square festival under the city program in Eindhoven (on Wednesday).
Framework agreement events.
Fontys also wants to conclude a multiannual framework agreement (without obligation to cancel) with the first 3-ended tenderers for the organization of events (including Purple). Nature, size and scope ...
Fixed Fixed Price Purple 2018: 281 00 EUR including VAT.
The client wants to use this command to select a supplier for the complete care (full operational service) vending machines catering (hot drink vending machines, soda machines and confectionery machines) on the campus of the client.
Rectification due to possible changes in the program of requirements, including:
- Table models need not be provided with the dispensing option soup;
- There will not automatically be issued a stir bar from the vending machine;
- Fresh brew and instant coffee are both permitted.
See also the amended terms of reference dated 27.10.2015.
Objectives which this command the client are:
- TU / e community is satisfied throughout the duration of the contract of taste, experience and service;
- A smooth transition to a new agreement, efficient and effective contract management;
- Contribute to the sustainability ambitions of the TU / e;
- An acceptable pricing.