This consultation concerns the following designated benefits:
- Provision of securities for restaurant staff SDIS 87
- Providing securities services to support SDIS 87 personnel catering costs in training the Haute-Vienne.
Lot 1: supply of securities for SDIS 87 restaurant staff.
Lot 2: provision of securities services to support SDIS 87 personnel catering costs in training the Haute-Vienne.
The purpose of this consultation is to conclude a service concession contract for the operation of shops - bookstore - fast food catering for families, consultant visitors and staff of the Limoges University Hospital on 3 dedicated sites. The premises provided are located in the right of way of the establishments of the CHU of Limoges. As of the date of this consultation, these institutions are:
- Dupuytren Hospital 1, 2 Martin Luther King Avenue - 87042 Limoges Cedex,
- Dupuytren Hospital, 2 rue du Professor Bernard-Descottes - 87042 Limoges Cedex,
- Mother and Child Hospital, 8 avenue Dominique Larrey - 87042 Limoges Cedex.