The University of Roehampton is pleased to invite tenders for the Provision of Catering Services.
Outline of Requirements
The University wish to enter into a new contract for a term of 5 years, from the 1.1.2018. The University will have the option to extend this contract for a further single period of 5 years, to a maximum length of term of 10 years.
The University is seeking to procure a Contract Service Partner to provide retail, event, hospitality and conference services to support the Roehampton Campus through the academic year and vacation periods.
Please note the requirement for the Service Partner to operate the hospitality services and to include associated events services. It is envisaged that events will be held across the semester weeks. These range from breakfast meetings, working lunches, fine dining and canape style events.
Restaurant and food-serving
Provision, processing and feed daily service to persons in police stations existing in immigration detention (CIES).
The contract is for the daily preparation and delivery to the patient's bed about 377 all-day meals, including meals for 277 adults and 100 for hospitalized children. on the principles set out in Annex 1 - Scope of the Order.
catering concession for food manufacturing and delivery for agents and Northwest Hospital patients Tarare and the city of Tarare and for agents and students of municipal schools in the city of Tarare.
This consultation relates to the catering services for the mixed syndicate of the city of Tarare Tarare and hospital center. The provider must produce and deliver meals directly to users for agents and users of the Hospital of Tarare and directly to the city of Tarare for its own purposes (approximately 250 000 meals per year). The services relate to the operation of a central kitchen, a cafeteria within the Hospital of Tarare. The dealer must also provide servicing, maintenance and renewal of movable and concession buildings.
The contract is for catering services (self and cafeteria) and associated services (meal tray, cocktail, pause ...).
Reliance in the procurement of school meals service management for pupils in nursery schools, primary and secondary Cingoli, Villastrada and Grottaccia, catering Rest Home / Protected Residence and center Diurno CSER of tracks as specified in the tender documents . The service relates to the preparation of meals, the receipt and distribution of the same, setting up canteens.
The contract concerns a school meal service for kindergartens, primary and secondary schools of tracks, Villastrada and Grottaccia, the catering service for the Rest Home and Protected Residence and the day center of CSER tracks, the preparation of service canteens, preparation of tables, reception and distribution of food, cleaning and clearing of tables and washing carried out in school canteens of the schools mentioned above.
The number of presumed annual meals is about 80 000 as follows:
- 14 500 days food (breakfast-lunch-break-snack-dinner) for guests at the nursing home
- 3271 lunches for Day Centre CSER
- 60,000 lunches for school pupils of tracks and hamlets of Villastrada and Grottaccia.
The estimated value for the expectation of service on the subject of the contract period, is tentatively estimated at € 1,000,000 excluding VAT, in addition to 2 000 for security charges referred to DUVRI not subject to downside.
Operation and management company restaurant called "H1" of the CEA Grenoble.
- The operation and management of self, fast food like "snacking", the cafeteria and the type of room "Club" restaurant "H1" CEA Grenoble,
- The achievement of breakfasts which are offered to CEA employees after medical tests performed on site,
- The achievement of additional services (the preparation and delivery of cocktails / buffets, coffee breaks, meal trays, ...).
The restaurant "H1" is open every working day of the year from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays and closing days of the CEA Grenoble (average of 9-13 days per year).
The market for a firm period of 3 years, can be extended from one year to two additional years for consolidation of all or part of two optional phases of one year each, intervening six months before the end of the market.
Supply, preparation and meal service for nursing homes "The Sabotière" in Hellemmes. Services on site at the facility, with 78 beds. unit price contract on quantities actually consumed on the overall duration of the contract, no minimum or maximum amount. The estimated value is below the annual value per contract period.
Supply, preparation and meal service for nursing homes "The Sabotière" in Hellemmes.
The contract is divided into two items:
Item 1: UC Louvain:
- Item 1.1: promotion reception include service and all accessories (reception tables, table linen, ...) for the proclamations of Leuven in June.
- Item 1.2: promotion reception include service and all accessories (reception tables, table linen, ...) for the proclamation to Scherpenheuvel-Zichem in June.
- Item 1.3: promotion reception include service and all accessories (reception tables, table linen, ...) for the proclamations of Louvain in February.
- Item 1.4: promotion reception include service and all accessories (reception tables, table linen, ...) for the proclamations of Leuven in September.
Item 2: Holy Heart Institute:
- Item 2.1: promotion reception include service and all accessories (reception tables, table linen, ...) for the proclamation of Leuven in June.
AOV / USA SF 02/2017 WE Techpark in Bozen Südtirol: Vergabe der Konzession zur Führung des Restaurant- und Barbetriebes.
Vergabe der Konzession zur Führung des Restaurant- und im Barbetriebes US Techpark in Bozen Südtirol.
AOV / USA SF 02/2017 WE Techpark Alto Adige in Bolzano: award of the concession for the management of the restaurant and bar.
Award of the concession for the management of the restaurant and bar in the US Techpark Alto Adige in Bolzano.
comprehensive catering service, central kitchen, cafeterias center professionals and the public of Terrassa Health Consortium.
Tender by open procedure for the award of the Meal Plan for the needs of public health authorities of the Veneto, for a term of five years Region, renewable for a further two years. No. 6616088 race.
Services exploitation Restaurants catering facilities in the TEI of Western Greece at the premises of the cities Patra, Mesolongi, Antirrio, Aegio, Pyrgos and Amaliada "for a period from the start of the academic year 2017-2018 and by the end of the academic year 2019-2020 .
Undefined microbiological control of food served at the restaurant and control of the absence of legionella in the ECS.
Kitchen equipment module.
Preparation kitchen for 300 meals daily Participants:
- Main kitchen with 15 m stainless steel table systems;
- Storerooms with about 28 m stainless steel storage shelves;
- Cooking system with central partition and 6 pieces Großgargeräten;
- Utility room with rack conveyor dishwasher and washer devices;
- Food serving and return system linearly total approximately 20 m;
- Refrigeration Equipment for Plus refrigeration and freezing;
- 4 pieces Cold rooms, 1 piece of freezer room, 5 pieces refrigeration units;
- Various kitchen equipment, mobile units and tableware initial.