The Summer Reception of the Bavarian Parliament held in Oberschleißheim in the park of the Neues Schloss Schleißheim. In bad weather the reception at the castle interior, the arcades and a separately to be constructed tent is displaced. It is one of the key annual events citizens of constitutional body Bayer. Parliament, which aims to reward volunteer work in the seven regions of Bavaria due is paid to the implementation of the regionality of Bavaria in selection, quality and preparation of the food, special emphasis. In the tender for the catering for summer reception of the Bavarian Parliament in the New Castle Schleissheim 2016 following trades are to be integrated: - Catering - tent constructions - Power supply - External toilet facilities.
Kantinenbetrieb + Catering.
Approximately 100-120 meals per day / year, catering 5-20 persons without service personnel: 40-50 units / year.
Canteen service + catering.
Approximately 100-120 food per working day / year, catering approx. 5-20 persons without service staff: approx. 40-50 pieces / year.
Canteen and catering.
Canteen service + catering.
Kantinenbetrieb + Catering.
Approximately 300 meals per day / year, catering 5-20 persons without service staff: 40-50 units / year; about 2 events up to 200 people per year.
The Munich Student wrote of a framework agreement for the year with the following performance content:
Lot 1: blank bakery fresh (bread, cakes & pastries, etc.);
Lot 2: finished bakery, catering, appetizers;
Lot 3: pre-packaged salads.
Framework agreement for the supply of household goods such. B. Hotel porcelain, cutlery, glassware, Serving items and kitchen supplies to retrieve a subset of about 450 municipal daycare centers, day schools and nurseries and urban services and, if necessary. Investment companies and municipal utilities of Munich.
Altogether 485 different household products such as:
- Hotel porcelain (plates, cups, bowls, tureens);
- Cutlery (Menübesteck, desserts and children's cutlery and serving utensils);
- Glassware (drinking glasses, salad / compote bowls, jars);
- Serving items (thermos flasks, coffee pots, casserole dishes);
- Kitchenware products in various sizes and types (pans, pots, baking accessories, Gastronorm containers, bowls, cutting tools);
- Manual kitchen utensils, food storage containers, cutting boards, various bins, stacking boxes, trolleys
for retrieval in subsets for about 700 different possible delivery addresses.
Lot 1: management of staff catering objects at the locations:
- Stadtwerke München Center, Emmy-Noether-Straße 2, 80992 München (canteen, shop, conference service, special events);
- Technical basis, Hans Jensen Weg 10, 80939 München (operating restaurant, shop);
- Training workshop, Hans-Preisinger-Straße 16, 81379 München (canteen);
- Cogeneration North, Münchner Straße 22 85774 Unterföhring (canteen);
- Bus depot West, Hans-Thonauer-Straße 5, 80686 München (snack shop with relay kitchen);
- Tram depot East, Einstein Straße 148, 81677 München (snack shop with relay kitchen).
Lot 2: management of staff catering object at the location:
- IT City Hall Munich, Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 15, 80992 Munich (operating restaurant, shop, cafe)
The management is carried out according to specifications by the SWM such. B. Scope, structure of supply and opening times. There is provided a contract in the name and on behalf of the managing person. The premises incl. Technical furnishings, furniture, energy and water are provided.
The contracting entity shall present the gastronomic concept value on balance, freshness, quality, health conscious compilation and preparation of the food.
Full catering for up to 50 underage unaccompanied refugees (MUF) from 1.3.2016-31.10.2016.
- 3 times a day food and drinks, including Sundays and holidays for up to 94 MUF during the period 1.5.2016-30.9.2016..
Supplies reach locations Bogenhausen and Harlaching with food distribution system equipment (docking stations, tray trolleys and tableware system) using the induction technique for regenerating and holding and cooling food without integrated technology and without active cooling.
Supplies reach locations Bogenhausen with food distribution system equipment (docking stations, tray trolleys and tableware system) using the induction technique for regenerating and holding and cooling food without integrated technology and without active cooling.
Supplies reach locations Harlaching with food distribution system equipment (docking stations, tray trolleys and tableware system) using the induction technique for regenerating and holding and cooling food without integrated technology and without active cooling.
The KUM has a commissioning finished, newly built central distribution and utility room rented for the lasting protection of patient food supply at the site Gilching as a food distribution center, in which the food provisioning for patient food supply for all patients in the clinics of locations Grosshadern and downtown of KUM and also the staff lunch Supply be ensured.
For the food distribution center an experienced operator was sought that consistently, with the necessary hygienic care and in the desired by KUM high quality economically provide the services.
Power Content is the provision of individually portioned food breakfast, lunch and dinner for about 2 000 patients a day, providing the station requirements and the hot beverage raw materials, cold drinks, and the provision of up to approximately 1800 staff lunch daily and returns sink.