Catering in the facility Albersdorf.
- Management of the internal meeting area;
- Creation of menu suggestions;
- Delivery of ingredients, materials and food in the the AG premises;
- Provision of beverages;
- Position of service staff (agency and temporary help);
- Organization and execution of the event;
- Settlement of the event;
- Cleaning the Gästepantry and equipment.
(4) services for conferences and events in the premises of the AN
The Contractor shall indemnify the AG larger event / conference rooms available if required.
For this purpose, takes over the AN next services:
- Integration into the room reservation system;
- Processing of bookings and cancellations of Conference Services;
- Provide the necessary inventory and technical equipment (dishes, Beamer etc.);
- Mount the conference rooms;
- Connection and control of technical equipment in the conference rooms;
- Position of service staff;
- Cleaning of conference rooms;
- Creation of menu suggestions for events;
- Preparation of menus / buffets.
Care, counseling and accommodation in the country accommodation Kiel, Niemannsweg.
The State Office for Foreign Affairs Schleswig-Holstein (NEO) Operates in Kiel, Niemannsweg a country property. As of 04.01.2016 the occupancy in Kiel is planned with 500 seats. The NEO will be represented as a relevant immigration authorities and party spot with staff / inside.
This device is expected to be dedicated as a reception center for asylum seekers (§ 44 AsylVfG).
The asylum seekers are advised by a support bandage / a company and are cared for, their meals on catering ensured and be a gate guard / vigil / weekend service on site.
The aim is the establishment of a medical service (AED, equivalent to a general medical practice), if necessary. a medical service center (forwarding to doctors, admitted to hospital by medical assistant).
In any case, a police station will be set up which will be Monday through Friday during the day occupied.
The self-image and the obligation of the NEO as support open devices, from a human settlement of the right of residence, a welcoming culture and the aim of a successful integration for all enrollee must conceptually be lived and supported as in the implementation of the service provider.
Tasks / activities:
a) home care,
b) social care, including care of unaccompanied, refugee minors (outside the SGB VIII), Conflict Management
c) process consulting, perspective counseling,
d) take care of children,
e) qualified Things.