(VBG) and the Berufsgenossenschaft für Gesundheitsdienst und Wohlfahrtspflege (BGW) at the Hamburg site. The project management services for a construction project for a prevention center for the administrative professional association (VBG) In this case, it is intended to commission a project controller to commission a project controller, selected by means of a step-by-step assignment, according to the AHO expert commission "Project Management / Project Management" (as of May 2014).
The customers are planning to build a new prevention center in Hamburg's HafenCity (Baufeld 121), with the following distribution:
1. Qualification company (approx. 4 200 m² gross floor area),
2. Accommodation (about 9 800 m² gross floor area),
3. Catering business / health (approx. 2 600 m² gross floor area),
4. Prevention agency - other preventive services (approx. 6 200 m² gross floor area),
5. Bürobetrieb VBG (approx. 4 200 m² gross floor area) as well as,
6. Technology / Staircases / Underground garage (approx. 12,000 m² gross floor area).
A total of 28,000 m² of gross floor area will be developed above ground level.
More details can be found in the tender documents.
The GMH | Building management Hamburg GmbH was founded in 1987 for the sustainable construction and operation of commercial and municipal properties. Since 2013 GMH is a subsidiary of HGV Hamburger Gesellschaft Wealth and Investment Management mbH and thus indirectly owned by the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg. Focus of activity is the rehabilitation and management of school buildings in the south of Hamburg, and new buildings, renovation and management of university buildings.
The building MIN forum and computer science are by GMH | Building management Hamburg GmbH planned and built subject to the expected for the summer 2017 consent of the Hamburg Parliament under a tenant-landlord model and operated (for tenant-landlord model see Printed Matter 20/14486 at https: //www.buergerschaft- hh.de/parldok/).
The to schedule Catering is located primarily in the MIN-Forum. On the ground floor a cafeteria with 500 seats, a snack shop and a separate restaurant area with about 30 seats is to be realized there. On the ground floor of the computer science building that includes a cafeteria with 60 seats. All areas accessible to the host are supplied by a central kitchen preparation on the ground floor and basement of the MIN-Forum. The kitchen is designed for a production of 3 200 meals daily. The cafeteria is accessible via the common basement of the building and has its own distribution counter.
The services to be awarded consist of:
Technical equipment GEM. § 55 HOAI:
- Phases 3 (partial performance), and 4 acc. § 55 HOAI, technical equipment, investment group 7 gem. §53 (2) HOAI, part kitchen equipment (471 KG);
- Phases 5 to 8 gem. § 55 HOAI, technical equipment, investment group 7 gem. § 53 (2) HOAI, part kitchen equipment (KG 471) as an optional assignment by AG.