Delivery of soups and limited sale of sandwiches and salads on the Fluxys sites of Brussels, Anderlecht and Sint-Pieters-Leeuw.
This contract is the preparation and distribution of meals as part of a healthy and sustainable food.
The affected locations are:
- Section A: Schools divided into five categories:
1. School Meals 'maternal' - 2.5 to 5 years;
2. School Meals "primary" - 5 to 8 years;
3. School Meals "primary" - 8 to 12 years;
4. School Meals "adult";
- Component B = recreation centers / holiday,
- Strand C = pre-Guardianship,
- Component D = fours for rent to keep them warm or warming food in some locations.
This falls in the context of sustainable development, namely a healthy balanced diet which environmental impacts are reduced, production and marketing respecting social and ethical rules based on the principle of "Good on her plate although on the planet. "