Purpose of work: design (architecture, engineering), renovation, conversion, extension and construction of theaters, offices, a conservatory and a catering area, as well as the development of their surroundings. The contract also includes all services in the field of set design, urban planning, acoustics, stability, special techniques (HVAC, electricity, lighting design with light and sound), the energy and environmental performance ( Mission PEB), the interior and exterior signage design, and security coordination.
Framework agreement for the purchase of alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and catering equipment at a liquor store for receptions and resale.
The contract consists of two items:
1. The contract to carry out daily cleaning operations in the premises of the Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM) and student lodgings, as well as performing specific housekeeping operations in the lodgings; mn cleaning rooms, preparation rooms, care Watchkeeping, receiving guests, etc ...
The desired contract is based on a fixed monthly fee for daily cleaning operations as described in the technical guidelines.
2. The operation of the staff and student restaurant "Karibu". The requested service includes freshly prepared warm-, cold meals and sandwiches at the restaurant. Deliveries of rolls- meetings happen on demand. The requested services also include the provision of corresponding internal catering, such as receptions, events and the provision and supply of coffee / tea, hot and cold drink vending machines and water fountains. The desired contract is based on a flat fee for: personnel, nonfood and management fee. The food cost is calculated by applying the effective selling meals charged with gross profit accrues to the client.
Additionally, the ability to deliver to other ancillary facility services an important aspect of the assignment. These services can be added over time by addendum to the main contract or be activated on demand.
Appointment of a service provider responsible for the organization of the "Week of Creativity 2017" for creative Wallonia Engine.
The appointed contractor will design - taking into account the constraints imposed by the documents of market- and implement the organization of the "Creativity Week 2017", which will take place in May 2017 over a period of 5 days.
The event will take place on multiple sites in Wallonia.
The services provided include:
- The design and implementation of development and public address spaces in which the event takes place,
- The organization of a catering service in different areas,
- The design and implementation of various projects of workshops under the overall theme of innovation and creativity related to entrepreneurship,
- The organization of oral presentations by individuals with particular expertise in innovation and entrepreneurial creativity,
- The design and implementation of the communication campaign related to the event.
kitchen equipment acquisition, divided into 41 lots, for institutions of education and training of the Province of Liège.
This contract is a service contract whose purpose is different for benefits:
- Restoration residents Préhyr Residence Rochefort, staff meals and / or visitors, meals and / or soups for specific and immediate needs,
- The supply of food and supplies for groceries Préhyr of residence and other services,
- Manufacturing and portioning food home delivery cold.
To do this the bidder uses the staff, premises and equipment to clean the MRS "Préhyr Residence".
It includes the provision of food and food products and the establishment of a qualified manager and kitchen manager experienced management and kitchen operations.
Thereby to put prices under these conditions, both general and particular, any bidder acknowledged, having inquired of all charges which shall be borne him to meet the requirements of this market. It will take into account its impact in terms of compliance and compliance with hygiene and safety standards in local kitchens production and its storage rooms and kitchen supplies. It will also be setting him up with technical and legal requirements and supervision of staff directly attached to the kitchen, and in order to ensure perfect operation and maximum efficiency in the service.
It is understood that the information contained in the tender documents prepared by the client are minimum below which bidders may in no case down.
Instead of providing the service: Rest house "Residence Préhyr" Rue V. Fabri 1-5580 Rochefort.
The contract is for one hand the provision of a tent (and related services) and other catering services for the annual gala dinner of the Erasmus funds.
It will be awarded for a period of 12 months, renewable 3 times 1 year.
The contract is divided into 2 lots:
- lot 1: provision of a structure for performing the service: tent, editing, layout, removal and other services,
- lot 2: the mission includes catering service: Menu making, setting up tables, dressing, service. In addition, the contractor is responsible for the leasing and installation of the necessary equipment to ensure its delivery.
Framework Agreement sandwiches, sandwiches meals and light lunches - award.
The terms of delivery to be implemented: the supply of fresh and prepared meat for the catering department of the University of Antwerp. The contract is concluded for a period of 3 years.
Indirectly purchase for corporate departments or administrative buildings, repair and maintenance services for the network, IT (core and non-core business), Outsourcing and contracting services.
This covers services such as: Insurances, installations - maintenance and repair for Existing building (administrative and substations), logistic, consumable's (warehouse oil, work clothing), catering, communication, consultancy, printing and office supplies, pruning works, environment ( studies, sewage, decontamination, waste removal), training, IT Data communication, IT Hardwares and softwares and services, transportation, fleet related services, rigging, safety and control; travel related services, recruitment and selection related services, outsourcing and contracting services, (...).Point contact: Mme NathalieVierset, +32 25467653, email@example.com Point contact: Mme Nathalie Vierset, +32 25467653, firstname.lastname@example.org Point contact: Mme Géraldine Wahis, +32 23822151, Geraldine.Wahis@elia.be
Indirects Achats pour les départements corporate ou les bâtiments administratifs, services de maintenance et réparation du réseau, IT (core business et non core), et services d'outsourcing contracting.
Cela couvre des services tels que: Assurances, installations - maintenance et réparation des bâtiments existants (et postes administratifs), logistique, consommables (stock- huile, vêtements de travail), catering, communication, consultance, fournitures d'impression / et de REPROGRAPHIE desk, travaux d'ELAGAGE, environnement (études, assainissement, Decontamination, enlèvement the déchets), formations, IT Data communication, IT Hardwares - softwares et services IT, transport, services liés au parc de véhicules, amenities, sécurité et contrôle; Services liés aux voyages, services de sélection et recrutement, et services d'outsourcing contracting ....Nathalie Vierset, +32 25467653, email@example.com Nathalie Vierset, +32 25467653, firstname.lastname@example.org Géraldine Wahis, +32 23822151, Geraldine.Wahis@elia.be
Indirect purchases of corporate departments or administrative buildings, repair and maintenance services for the network, IT (core and non-core), services of outsourcing and contracting.
These services cover include: insurance, equipment - repairs and maintenance for existing buildings (administrative and substations), logistics, consumables (stock- oil, working clothes), catering, communications, consulting, printing and bueraubenodigheden, pruning work, the environment (studies, remediation , decontamination, waste collection), training, IT Data communication, IT Hardwares and softwares and IT services, transport, services related to fleet, tools, safety and control; travel-related services, recruitment and selection, outsourcing and contracting ....