Acquisition of professional catering equipment for various all provincial institutions.
Excluding hot kitchen equipment, refrigeration, cold room, laundry, bakery equipment.
This is why the 6 hospitals Heart Hainaut wish to study the creation of a common logistics platform - a "Logipole".
At this stage of the project, identified cross-cutting functions are:
2. Central store and supply (sterile and non sterile)
4. Clean Rooms
6. Catering and food manufacturing
The Intermunicipal Development and Planning IDEA- one of whose strategic goals is the support and development of job-creating activities in the territory of the Hainaut-Heart is responsible for conducting the study and be supported in project management.
According to Article 37 of the Law of 15 June 2006, this market is a market in tranches which has a firm phase and two conditional phases.
Indeed, This contract is divided into 3 phases:
1. Status and identification of the different possible scenarios;
2. Technical Study by function;
3. Support at the implementation of the project.
Phase 1 of the market is the firm phase while phases 2 and 3 are conditional phases.