This is a Procurement Opportunity with Adams and Associates and the New Hampshire Job Corps Center and not with the U.S. Federal Government.
Department of Labor, Employment Training Administration | Published May 29, 2015 - Deadline June 26, 2015
This is a subcontract opportunity with Adams & Associates, Inc. and NOT with the United States Department of Labor.
Adams and Associates, Inc., contracting for the U.S. Department of Labor for the operation of the New Hampshire Job Corps Center - a 300 student residential training facility located at 943 Dunbarton Road Manchester, NH 03102 is currently soliciting written bids for HVAC & Plumbing Services.
All quotes should be submitted in writing to the Purchasing Department by Friday, June 26, 2015 by 3:00 p.m. Quotes received after the deadline and/or without all requested documentation applying to your company will not be considered.
Vendor is to return written bid with company name at the top of each page, vendor paperwork, and all licenses for doing business in the State of New Hampshire, all employee licenses required for performing work in the state of New Hampshire, Certificate of Liability insurance and list of references if no past experience with Center.
The period of performance is October 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016.
Submitted bid will show at minimum breakdown as follows:
• Cost per hour - Normal business hours for HVAC Services
• Cost per hour - Plumbing Services
• Cost per hour - emergency weekend/Holidays for HVAC Services
• Cost per hour - emergency weekend/Holiday for Plumbing Services
• Vendor Percentage Markup on standard materials
• Details of normal business hours
• Trip Charge and number of personnel per normal trip - if applicable
• Printed name and Signature of authorized person submitting bid
THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO THE SERVICE CONTRACT ACT (SCA) REGULATIONS. WAGE DETERMINATION NO.: 2005-2248
Bids, vendor questionnaire, W9, Authority to Commit and all licensures needed to do business may be sent to, Attn: Ruber Rodriguez, Purchasing Department; emailed to: Rodriguez.Ruber@jobcorps.org ; or mailed to:
New Hampshire Job Corps Center
Attn: Ruber Rodriguez
943 Dunbarton Road
Manchester, NH 03102
If your quote deviates from specifications in any way, such exceptions must be noted on bid sheet. If unable to quote please indicate ‘No Bid' and return bid package to us.
Adams and Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bids and select the bid deemed most responsible. Bidders should be aware of bid requirements for federally funded projects and act accordingly.
Bidders are placed on notice that this is a competitive bid process and cost is an important fact. Overall low bid does not constitute bid award.
New Hampshire Job Corps Center is a federally funded facility and entitled to GSA pricing.
Payment terms are Net 30 days from date of invoice.
All questions regarding the Invitation to Bid and/or scope of work must be submitted in writing to: Rodriguez.Ruber@jobcorps.org No phone calls will be accepted.
Freight, fuel surcharge or handling charge, if any, must be noted on bid or charges will not be paid if invoiced.
Vendor shall hold all licenses necessary to do business in the state of New Hampshire and/or the state the business is located in, and provide copies of all licenses with bid package.
Vendor must supply manufacturer name and stock number for all items bid on. Items reference a manufacturer and stock number on bid sheet for reference purpose to insure correct item is bid. Vendor may substitute identical items under a different manufacturer or brand name but must note manufacturer and stock number on bid sheet.
Vendor is to provide a billing invoice that includes BPA number and shows individual lines for each item ordered.
New Hampshire Job Corps Center does not accept back-orders on food and drinks, all orders will be considered complete upon receipt.
The vendor shall obtain and maintain insurance(s) as follows if vendor's employee(s) or agent(s) will be on Center at anytime:
• Workers Compensation
• Comprehensive General Liability with New Hampshire Job Corps Center listed as additional insured. ($1,000,000 per occurrence).
• Comprehensive Automobile Liability ($1,000,000/combined single limit)
• Fire Legal Liability ($500,000 per occurrence)
Project Description: HVAC & Plumbing Services
• Vendor will provide plumbing service on an as needed basis as procured by the center procurement agent via purchase order
• Vendor will provide HVAC service on an as needed basis as procured by the center procurement agent via purchase order
• Vendor will provide other applicable services such as freezer and refrigerator repair on an as needed basis as procured by the center procurement agent via purchase order
• Vendor will be escorted on center by a designated staff at all times
• Vendor shall provide 24 hours 7 day per week emergency plumbing, electrical, and HVAC service to be within one (1) hour response time during normal operating hours and three (3) hours outside of normal
business hours. All other non-emergency service will be scheduled during normal business hours.
• Vendor will consult with Facility Maintenance Manager or F&A Director to agree on estimated time and materials to perform work.
Center Rules and Requirements
Vendor and his employees shall abide by all of the Center's rules and regulations. There shall be no fraternization between contractor personnel and Job Corps Center students or personnel. The Contractor will be required to follow all Center safety and security requirements including searches entering or leaving the Center.
Deliveries: The Contractor shall clear all deliveries with the Center's Security