Business Operations Software - IssueTrak or Equivalent
Other Defense Agencies, Defense Security Service | Published April 7, 2015 - Deadline May 4, 2015
The Defense Security Service (DSS) is seeking a powerful and versatile business operation software, IssueTrak or Equivalent, to include maintenance and training, that will enable DSS to define, manage, and automate critical business processes with the following features/capabilities:
• Ability to seamlessly transfer data from existing system with minimal reformatting and/or loss of data.
• Unlimited standard users, email notifications, auto assignments, escalation rules, task manager, knowledge base, dashboard, report writer, scheduled reports;
• Inbound Email Module: Convert inbound emails into issues within infrastructure. Capture on-going email thread to create audit trail including user info and time & date stamps;
• Active Directory - Authenticate against Active Directory and synchronizes data. Eliminate duplication and maintenance of separate user databases. Enable single sign-on for users.
• Web Surveys - Create integrated survey campaigns and automatically send surveys. Sample target audience, collects and tabulates results for analysis.
• Customer Feedback- Smart management tools allow for real time status updates on customers submitted request.
• Expandable Modules - Facility Management/Real Estate Management/Human Resources. The expandable options allowable by this software seamlessly integrate existing agency functions into one central software system.
• Customizable System Options - Software is completely customizable to customer. Modifications can be completed on-site, by the customer without requiring seeking assistance form developer.
• Report Writer- Capabilities to design and share queries and reports.